Al Jazeera America shuts down, Al Jazeera English now streaming again in USA

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Had to bump this thread. I was skimming the channel guide and I swear the al Jazeera omission is still fukkin with me. @FAH1223 I told you doing that al Jazeera America shyt was too much too soon now they don't got any channel on the U.S. mainland. AJE/A was a great network in terms of news content but they needed to not be so ambition. Just build a following first and then go out and compete with the CNNs and MSNBCs of the world.

Ah welp, maybe Viceland can pick up the slack if they stop showing these fat asses and their cooking shows. :ehh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Had to bump this thread. I was skimming the channel guide and I swear the al Jazeera omission is still fukkin with me. @FAH1223 I told you doing that al Jazeera America shyt was too much too soon now they don't got any channel on the U.S. mainland. AJE/A was a great network in terms of news content but they needed to not be so ambition. Just build a following first and then go out and compete with the CNNs and MSNBCs of the world.

Ah welp, maybe Viceland can pick up the slack if they stop showing these fat asses and their cooking shows. :ehh:
You can't get Al Jazeera over the air anymore :wtf:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You can't get Al Jazeera over the air anymore :wtf:

Nope, can't even get AJE like they used to let you do. Only way is if you stream it online. Dumbass Qataris bit off more than they could chew. :snoop:

This election cyclee would have been the perfect time to have Al Jazeera:wow:

I swear, this was THE year to have them around. The type of hard hitting analysis that could've brought balance to the fukkery would've been amazing. Shame shame shame. Hopefully someone ultra wealthy gets bored enough to re-do a news network in the same style. I miss Faultlines, Witness was my joint too. AJ's docs were the fukkin truth. I still don't watch CNN just outta respect for myself since I used to get better quality news.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This was really an indictment of american ignorance. :snoop:

One of the few "real" news networks and it get's shutdown because nobody watches it :francis:

Meanwhile on CNN they replay and discuss the same Trump sound bites over and over and people love it :francis:

We definitely are in a country full of easily entertained idiots. I just wish the AJ people understood this beforehand. :snoop: