ALBEE AL “KOBA” JERSEY STAND TF UP

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
20 secs in and it’s the same old generic flow with the same old build up to the beat. Doesn’t this shyt get boring to you guys?

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20 secs in and it’s the same old generic flow with the same old build up to the beat. Doesn’t this shyt get boring to you guys?
Give it a chance Bren. It amazes me how people judge a project on 20 seconds. No way you can digest anyone’s art that way. This is official jersey street music. You can feel the Pain in every track. Not to mention He certified

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Give it a chance Bren. It amazes me how people judge a project on 20 seconds. No way you can digest anyone’s art that way. This is official jersey street music. You can feel the Pain in every track. Not to mention He certified

I don’t care how certifies he is if the music is bland and generic. You gotta put your best foot forward these days and I’m not interested in hearing another rapper with trap style beats and that same old flow.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care how certifies he is if the music is bland and generic. You gotta put your best foot forward these days and I’m not interested in hearing another rapper with trap style beats and that same old flow.

Al is spitta tho, youngin got none trappy stuff

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Al is spitta tho, youngin got none trappy stuff

That Reckless Driving song sounds exactly like trap shyt to me. The hi hats, the build up, etc. his flow is nothing different. Maybe you call it something different but it sounds the same to me, if he came original on it then o could give it a go but he doesn’t sound any different to any other rapper out here right now off that Reckless song.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Reckless Driving song sounds exactly like trap shyt to me. The hi hats, the build up, etc. his flow is nothing different. Maybe you call it something different but it sounds the same to me, if he came original on it then o could give it a go but he doesn’t sound any different to any other rapper out here right now off that Reckless song.

I've seen his various freestyle and such, dude can go

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I've seen his various freestyle and such, dude can go

Put up something else then. If he turns out to be more original then I’ll give him another listen. I’ll look for that mixtape tonight after work and give it a go but if it’s full of trap style beats and boring generic flows then it’s straight in the bin.