Alert About Missile Bound for Hawaii Was Sent in Error, Officials Say

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So is this Russian foolery or one of those false flags? This can go either way.

whatever it is there trying to cover it up, so far I've read

-accidental button push during shift change
-a hack or prank
-actual drill / test

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
whatever it is there trying to cover it up, so far I've read

-accidental button push during shift change
-a hack or prank
-actual drill / test

Yeah about that.

I said something in the tlr.. but I don't think anyone was paying attention..

but funny thing....

the cdc was suppose to have a briefing on the 16th about prepping for a nuclear war. But changed the topic a few days ago

Daps
Reppin
California
Maybe Hawaii is no longer there you sheep

:troll:

tumblr_mwbkzv5D021qdqqiao2_r1_250.gif

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
First, this was no mistake.

So the next question is, why? There could be a few reasons.

1. Conditioning: In order to pre-emptively strike NK without too much public backlash (perhaps even gain public support) the enemy has to seem REAL and right at your door step. So the Trump admin stages a false flag like this so in the future when you strike folks won't cry too much.

2. This may have been a deep state false flag tactic to get Trump authorize a strike: During those few minutes, evil neocons were pushing Trump to strike NK. When he got REAL intelligence that there was no missle strike coming in he chooses not to strike. I personally believe Trump is very aware of the neocon evil Jews that surround him and take what they feed him with a grain of salt.

There's a theory out there that NK is actually NOT much of a military threat at all. Im inclined to believe this at times because as we've seen in the past, any country that doesn't prescribe to a Western Central Banking model is for "some reason", always our enemy.

Only time will tell the truth. Something people don't seem to care about nowadays anyway.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
this wasnt a test. they had intel of a strike..

the missle was either shot down or didnt make it

Lol at you thinking America will allow that to happen especially with these bloodthirsty neocons that are in the government.

First, this was no mistake.

So the next question is, why? There could be a few reasons.

1. Conditioning: In order to pre-emptively strike NK without too much public backlash (perhaps even gain public support) the enemy has to seem REAL and right at your door step. So the Trump admin stages a false flag like this so in the future when you strike folks won't cry too much.

2. This may have been a deep state false flag tactic to get Trump authorize a strike: During those few minutes, evil neocons were pushing Trump to strike NK. When he got REAL intelligence that there was no missle strike coming in he chooses not to strike. I personally believe Trump is very aware of the neocon evil Jews that surround him and take what they feed him with a grain of salt.

There's a theory out there that NK is actually NOT much of a military threat at all. Im inclined to believe this at times because as we've seen in the past, any country that doesn't prescribe to a Western Central Banking model is for "some reason", always our enemy.

Only time will tell the truth. Something people don't seem to care about nowadays anyway.

Agree North Korea not a threat at all. China will not America to attack North Korea anyway and America wants a unified Korea under America influence