Alex Shelley Signs With the WWE

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
these regular first and last names don't be workin for me. I'm tired of seeing this Jackson Anderson ass names.

I agree completely, It took Booker T's commentary to get me to accept the name Daniel Bryan. "Dat my Boy D.Bryan" lol

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Since he got his own ring name from the dude from Clockwork Orange, his WWE name should incorporate "DeLarge" somehow. It's out of the ordinary, eyecatching, and the E can trademark it

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
hope they actually push him rather than a jobber who maybe might get a tag team title off reaction alone. If dude was a few inches taller, he woulda been a star in TNA

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
i feel tna tarnished this nikkas career, i havent wanted to watch him in years

matter fact fukk tna

can we just end that shyt already

fukk is tna anyway they need a real name with wrestling in it

i hope he does well though

Singh

All Star
Daps
Even back in 05 Alex was wrestling a wwe high flyer cruiser-wight style.

He has been groomed since way back (being Double J's camera guy) to be that snooper gimmick.

His shyt with Nash was :laff:

fukk it I'm in

Alex The Voyeur

#sabin_sad

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yeah Shelly had a dope run in TNA even before the MCMG's. Honestly all the E has to do is give him a GTV/Paparazzi Productions type gimmick and he could be made off of that alone. I just hope they don't give him the generic FCW wrestler treatment.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Following up on the recent report by SuperLuchas.net that former TNA star Alex Shelley has signed with WWE, f4wonline.com is reporting that as of Saturday afternoon, Shelley has not signed a WWE deal. There might be more to the conflicting reports, so we will continue to follow this story as it develops.

Shelley is currently to wrestle for New Japan Pro Wrestling next month and has been tweeting about how excited he is to wrestle in Japan. He is also graduating from college this month.

WWE is aggressively scouting new talent and is holding a big 3-day tryout camp in Los Angeles this week.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
chris sabin was super trash. Actually, teaming with sabin almost ruined his career.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
chris sabin was super trash. Actually, teaming with sabin almost ruined his career.

Motor City Machine Guns>Your Life. Stop it.

Though if we get Paparazzi Productions Shelley back...

Willie Mack :lawd:

Hmmm...I kind of want him to get more experience on the circuit...but this might be his best opportunity to go to the 'E. Do it while you're young, fill your bank account with bonuses and residual money if you're lucky, then, if you choose, you can do whatever you want into your 30s.

But there's something to getting more experience worldwide before getting into learning WWE-style. We've seen how that's worked for Danielson. Whatever. I'm fine with either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motor City Machine Guns>Your Life. Stop it.

Though if we get Paparazzi Productions Shelley back...

Hmmm...I kind of want him to get more experience on the circuit...but this might be his best opportunity to go to the 'E. Do it while you're young, fill your bank account with bonuses and residual money if you're lucky, then, if you choose, you can do whatever you want into your 30s.

But there's something to getting more experience worldwide before getting into learning WWE-style. We've seen how that's worked for Danielson. Whatever. I'm fine with either.

naahhh, it always seemed like sabin was leeching off the gawds swag.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was wondering if this was legit or not since I have geard that the SuperLuchadores site is like a Mexican Media Takeout when it comes to their reporting.