AlEXANDER HAMILTON AND AARON BURR BEEN DEAD 200 YEARS N STILL REALER THAN YA FAVORITE RAPPER

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
So breh brehs Im doin this history report for school :mjcry:and came across this story bout these 2 old white dudes Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr. They was on some tupac/big ....Jeezy/Gucci type sh1t back in like 1800

Anyways to set the scene....Alexander Hamilton was on one side Aaron Burr the other..... Hamilton said some sh1t in a newspaper bout how Burr wasn't thorough like that, made up his war record, etc...:francis:

So Burr hit up Hamilton (an naw he ain't tweet, Go in his comments on IG none that fukk shyt, he wrote his ass a letter with one these joints
feather-pen-vector-546939.jpg
), and was like "aye bruh heard you was talkin shyt bout me to ya folks in the papers":birdman:

Hamilton Hit em back and was like "if I said it den I meant it an what?
tumblr_n1cts5hIsz1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
"

Aaron burr said "if you don't go in them papers and take dat Sh1t back and apologize ima come see you boy"
tumblr_n0qd39n5az1trr3mxo1_500.gif

Hamilton said "I ain't takin SH1T back if you feelin some typa way pull up"
:stopitslime:

Burr was like
bdd.jpg

So Burr went to see Hamilton on his block and was like "bruh I hope you got yours cuz I keeps mine
giphy.gif

Hamilton was like "oh so you tough bruh? Let's take it to a duel .....say when, take 10 paces then spin"
giphy.gif

But Hamilton ain't realize Burr was really wit
0004783650_10.jpg

And when push came to shove Burr put a hot one in Hamilton left dat boy leakin and end up beatin da case

So next time you hear Gucci mane BURR ad lib just realize he shoutin out a real OG

And I still got the rest this paper to write :sadcam:hope you like my history lesson brehs and are having a better Saturday nite than me :mjcry:

Edit :part 2 on page 3

Last edited:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
So breh brehs Im doin this history report for school :mjcry:and came across this story bout these 2 old white dudes Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr. They was on some tupac/big ....Jeezy/Gucci type sh1t back in like 1800

Anyways to set the scene....Alexander Hamilton was on one side Aaron Burr the other..... Hamilton said some sh1t in a newspaper bout how Burr wasn't thorough like that, made up his war record, etc...:francis:

So Burr hit up Hamilton (an naw he ain't tweet, Go in his comments on IG none that fukk shyt, he wrote his ass a letter with one these joints ), and was like "aye bruh heard you was talkin shyt bout me to ya folks in the papers":birdman:

Hamilton Hit em back and was like "if I said it den I meant it an what?
tumblr_n1cts5hIsz1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
"

Aaron burr said "if you don't go in them papers and take dat Sh1t back and apologize ima come see you boy"
tumblr_n0qd39n5az1trr3mxo1_500.gif

Hamilton said "I ain't takin SH1T back if you feelin some typa way pull up"
:stopitslime:

Burr was like
bdd.jpg

So Burr went to see Hamilton on his block and was like "bruh I hope you got yours cuz I keeps mine
giphy.gif

Hamilton was like "oh so you tough bruh? Let's take it to a duel .....say when, take 10 paces then spin"
giphy.gif

But Hamilton ain't realize Burr was really wit
0004783650_10.jpg

And when push came to shove Burr put a hot one in Hamilton left dat boy leakin and end up beatin da case

So next time you hear Gucci mane BURR ad lib just realize he shoutin out a real OG

And I still got the rest this paper to write :sadcam:hope you like my history lesson brehs and are having a better Saturday nite than me :mjcry:

hysterical breh

these meme's :deadmanny:

daps + Rep + 5 star