Aliases, Allusions, @ing and Assumptions

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Playin a guessing game where U can either

1)Name or @ a poster you assumed was also another poster using a different account for whatever reason.

2)Name, allude to or @ a poster U believe has fired subliminal shots at U or another poster. U can be upfront or you can use subliminals lol

3)Name, allude to or @ a poster U simply don't fukk with for whatever reason. Explanation optional.

Example:
I use to suspect that the poster @YoungCoolSwag was the alias of either
@Yuffie. @Yusuke or @Jahmal....turns out it was apparently a banned poster named Ness lmao. Also I assumed for a little bit that the new poster @Voodoo Child was a DrX alias....sorry breh.

Daps
I do think it's funny when people respond to themselves after forgetting to log into their alias
:mjlol:

iNwNcNN_d.jpg

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Playin a guessing game where U can either

1)Name or @ a poster you assumed was also another poster using a different account for whatever reason.

2)Name, allude to or @ a poster U believe has fired subliminal shots at U or another poster. U can be upfront or you can use subliminals lol

3)Name, allude to or @ a poster U simply don't fukk with for whatever reason. Explanation optional.

Example:
I use to suspect that the poster @YoungCoolSwag was the alias of either
@Yuffie. @Yusuke or @Jahmal....turns out it was apparently a banned poster named Ness lmao. Also I assumed for a little bit that the new poster @Voodoo Child was a DrX alias....sorry breh.

@Yuffie and @YoungCoolSwag921 are 2 different people. I know this because they were both in the TC room on cam or mic

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX