Alicia Keys and Lil Wayne have a collab on the way titled "Nat King Cole"

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
alicia-keys-lil-wayne.jpg

Alicia Keys will be releasing her eighth studio album in a week and a half called Keys, and on the project will be a feature from Lil Wayne.

The collaboration will be titled “Nat King Cole” and it marks the first time Alica and Wayne have collaborated on a song together.

Are you looking forward to hearing this track on December 10th, which is when the Keys album will be released?

Alicia Keys Has A Collaboration With Lil Wayne Called "Nat King Cole"

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Papoose has never had a hit outside NY:comeon:

So no... not true!
Secondly every time the Coli speaks about rappers they always talking about the U.S.

There's europe out there bro
Even 50 Cent said a while ago when he went to Europe in like the 2006-2012 era(im going off memory) people used to ask him about Papoose, and he said Pap should feel proud about that.

Also if you see his overseas performances many know the lyrics by heart.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So no... not true!
Secondly every time the Coli speaks about rappers they always talking about the U.S.

There's europe out there bro
Even 50 Cent said a while ago when he went to Europe in like the 2006-2012 era(im going off memory) people used to ask him about Papoose, and he said Pap should feel proud about that.

Also if you see his overseas performances many know the lyrics by heart.
Stop writing a thesis and post the damn “hit”

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Stop writing a thesis and post the damn “hit”
It's Papoose, there's too many
You know how Jive Records signed Pap? The CEO's kids were huge fans of law libraries.

Things changed though.
I used to work for a company that had a pool table to play during lunch hour and there was a huge TV there.
When I first learnt that 50 kicked Game out of G-Unit I saw it on CNN on that TV.
You think that would happen now?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's Papoose, there's too many
You know how Jive Records signed Pap? The CEO's kids were huge fans of law libraries.

Things changed though.
I used to work for a company that had a pool table to play during lunch hour and there was a huge TV there.
When I first learnt that 50 kicked Game out of G-Unit I saw it on CNN on that TV.
You think that would happen now?
:mjlol::hubie:you got it champ.