Aliens are real and they look just like HUMANS, claims top scientist

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Getty
Humanoid.jpg

Even better than the real thing: Will aliens be better looking than earthlings?
A top scientist has claimed "we are not alone" and suggested aliens look just like humans.

Biologist Simon Conway Morris, an expert in evolution at the University of Cambridge, said the chances of alien life evolving elsewhere in the universe are "pretty high".

Professor Morris, a fellow at St John's College, Cambridge, sets out his ideas in a new book called The Runes Of Evolution.

In this weighty tome, the Professor discusses a theory called convergence, which suggests evolution may proceed along certain lines rather than being a chaotic process.

If true, this would mean ET is "almost guaranteed" to possess limbs and a head, think intelligently and perhaps even have orgasms - just like us earthlings.

Professor-Simon-Conway-Morris.jpg

Professor Simon Conway Morris
"Evolution is far from a random process," he said.

"If the outcomes of evolution are at least broadly predictable, then what applies on Earth will apply across the Milky Way, and beyond."

Professor Morris said he is surprised we have not yet discovered aliens which look and sound like us, given the immensity of the universe.

He added: "I would argue that in any habitable zone that doesn't boil or freeze, intelligent life is going to emerge.

"And given the number of potential planets that we now have good reason to think exist, even if the dice only come up the right way every one in 100 throws, that still leads to a very large number of intelligences scattered around, that are likely to be similar to us."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/aliens-real-look-just-like-5985113

You LAWST if you're still talking to human girls in 2015 :wow:

I need me a girl that look like Starfire :banderas:

PAGS :blessed:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I realize he's way smarter than I am, especially in this field, but I doubt it.
Aliens will look WEIRD.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldnt surprise me:ehh:

Im of the theory that the evolutionary landscape of most planets in an earth like life existence zone, in relation to the sun, have similar evolutionary paths with earth.

So yes i believe that if there are aliens out there in the universe, they are most similar physically to human brings

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Simon Conway Morris.

He's a charlatan who tries to rationalize his religious beliefs with his scientific endeavors.
A smart man in many respects, but a smart-dumb guy as well.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I remember listening to an audiobook that went through the 5 major extinctions that occurred over the eons of earth's existence and argued that an intelligent race of reptilian like creatures could have possibly evolved during one of the time frames with all the advances of what we call "civilization" only problem is that it's buried under layers of sediment and inaccessible to modern archaeologist. Just goes to show you how long this planet has been capable of evolving and restructuring life:wow: