Alistair Overeem on Eating

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
quick Google search will explain everything

Traps are looking suspect...maybe I'm giving him too much benefit of the doubt assuming he has great resources to bulk up like that in a 5 year span. :jbhmm:
alistair_overeem_timeline.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
Traps are looking suspect...maybe I'm giving him too much benefit of the doubt assuming he has great resources to bulk up like that in a 5 year span. :jbhmm:
Looking at him in 2010 vs now (after more strict drug testing has been enforced) is what gives it away.

zyonasan

Rookie
Daps

You also have to take into account of two things.

1. He's 6'5. Its incredibly hard to gain enough muscle on a large frame like that and actually "look" big. The fact that he actually looks big at 6'5 means he gained an unnatural amount of lean mass in an unrealistic time span with respect to the sport he trains for, which brings me to my next point;
CiWHhxm.png

2. He had the conditioning of a bodybuilder. Its really hard to get and keep that kind of mass when you're participating in a cardio intensive sport like MMA

Basically, everyone had their suspicions, it was only a matter of time before he got caught.

Last edited: