“All Black Women are the Same”

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I don't think I saw this thread before. Lol

This is actual facts.

But the funny thing is that you can basically start that meme off again from the bottom to the top, completing the loop.

At the bottom you see the ex-nerd nikka (still nerd to be honest) chasing the hot girl (used to be nerd)

But she's gonna be walking toward the adult version Fly/swagged out nikka or thug

I'm sure people think the nerd girl is chasing behind the nerd boy in the first part of the meme

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The bolded is true which is why I find it funny when the examples they bring up such as "Tupac in a business suit", Ja Morant or Ghost St. Patrick in a Nike Tech like they aren't attractive to begin with. :skip:

It's not the fact that they are "Thugs" or "act like hood nikkas" but simply the fact that they are attractive and have good non boring personalities. If Beetlejuice was out here acting and looking like Ja Morant he would get this response --->:scust:unless he was cutting a check.:dead:

Funny how looks seem to be a major part they tend to leave out lol:sas2:

But you still wish that Ghost from Power was a real life black man :sas2:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Thanks for bringing my plat back 👌🏾
and during a time a dusty no good weed drug dealer going viral for getting a bunch a black women, a half breed and a white girl pregnant
1f44c-1f3fe.png

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
and during a time a dusty no good weed drug dealer going viral for getting a bunch a black women, a half breed and a white girl pregnant
1f44c-1f3fe.png
He’s a degenerate who purposely created a litter with various women, and unfortunately those were a bunch of silly women who got knocked up with no real commitment or provision on the table.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I'm not teaching shyt but children. fukk all that. If she don't have the aptitude to pick up a book or seek books regarding the information, then she doesn't have the basic skills to be worth my time.

The problem is men have been giving dumb women too much of our time while shunning the intelligent women via based over looks. I read one time that by large number intelligent people do not put max effort into their looks vs the "dumb" ones. So naturally if you stuck on stupid about looks...you flock to dumb broads.

The smarter women are at book stores, museums, art galleries and even theatre. They frequent Jazz clubs. But they don't dress nor look like Keri Hilson. That's a fact more likely than not.
:sas2::sas2::sas2:

:ufdup: