All of my Black American, ADOS, and/or FBA folks get in here!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
MLK on white moderates(Biden)

1ac914ebf570bab435d51b02e25702b1.jpg
"More convenient season" = "we'll meet with you AFTER the election."

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how this election has got us on this bullshyt infighting.insulting each other with names that ofays made up hundreds of years ago and arguing over which rich old white dude would make a better master. fukk is going on man? Y'all acting like they don't see us ALL as nigras. No matter which group you identify with and how much y'all treat political parties like it's teams in the Superbowl, we all dealing with this same systemic bullshyt at the end of the day. Wake the hell up

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You're wrong and lack honor, but I respect you for at least explaining your stance and having the courage to defend your shytty viewpoints.
:ehh:

I see that you identify as a Democrat before Black. Similar to how many LGBT people identify with their sexuality before Black. That's your problem right there. You'd die for Democrats and Biden. You'd sell your own brother or children out just for a seat at the table or a pat on the head from white Liberals. You seem to think that they're perfect, can do no wrong, and refuse to critique their pitfalls.
:yeshrug:

Once you snap out of it, you'll be good.

Damn, how did I miss this thread? :wow:

Had the liberal bootlicks too bytchmade to even come in here and defend themselves:francis:

MLK on white moderates(Biden)

1ac914ebf570bab435d51b02e25702b1.jpg

marcus-garvey-quote-i-regard-the-klan-the-anglosaxon-clubs.jpg

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
And now our ppl are engaged in mass slave celebrations everywhere for a new massa getting selected over the old massa lol...its disgusting but im not going to intrude on their parties. Let em feel good....for now :pachaha: Biden gone tighten the squeeze and they'll feel it later.

Last edited:
Daps
Trump is worse than anybody. Comparing Biden and Trump is uneducated and dumbfounded

Trump called for the shooting of Black protesters and called BLM a terrorist group.

Y all neggas dont even try anymore.
Bidens mentor was a segregationist
Biden backed Jim Crow laws and policy

so what THEEEEE fukk are you talking about

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Bidens mentor was a segregationist
Biden backed Jim Crow laws and policy

so what THEEEEE fukk are you talking about

You contrarian dudes are retarded man damn.

Most cacs of Trump and Biden's age are racist.

The difference is Trump has lead to the resurgence of the white nationalism wave that he have recently seen.

Daps
You contrarian dudes are retarded man damn.

Most cacs of Trump and Biden's age are racist.

The difference is Trump has lead to the resurgence of the white nationalism wave that he have recently seen.
Biden back jim crow laws that affected our grandparents and there is still ripples of that to this day

Miss me with Trump is worst any and all anti black action is the same thing. Biden and Trump are the fukking same