[All Platforms Matter]What are you currently playing edition...

You a one game at a time or multiple games person?

• One and done

• Gamer ADHD

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Since there are so many hardcore gamers here, what are y'all playing and on what platform at this moment? Old or new doesn't matter.

Stadia - Outriders (started a fresh run)
PS5 - Outriders / Genshin Impact / Destiny 2 ( in regular rotation)
PC/Mobile - Genshin Impact / RAID Shadow Legends (every blue moon for login rewards)

Pre-Ordered Returnal so its going in the rotation.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Just playing Magic The Gathering: Arena and I'll jump on Overwatch if my friends beg me enough and im in a good mood, all PC(Overwatch on Xbox depending on which friends)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Been hard to get a decent amount of time lately with the baby being more on the move now, but when I do, I play anywhere from 3-6-ish games at a time, within a week's rotation. Been up to 8+ even since Covid. Here's what I've been playing this week/month (first 6 or so have been played at least this week between each system).

Playstation:

Nier Replicant
Ghosts of Tshushima
Persona 5 Strikers
Oddworld: SoulStorm
SFV
Haven
Genshin Impact (tho been off for 3 weeks or so now, waiting for the PS5 release tomorrow)
Crash 4
Sackboy
Ratchet & Clank 2016
And played a lil bit of LBP3 with my daughter a couple days ago

Switch:

Huntdown
MonsterBoy & The Cursed Kingdown

Switch been heavily neglected since WFH and PS5 dropped (hadn't played in over a month until a few days ago), but I've been meaning to get back into Hades and Ori & Will of the Wisps, since I hadn't finished those. Astral Chain as well. I actually was looking to buy some games on there, but at the time, I just couldn't think of anything that I wanted to play at that time.

Was about to go ahead and pre-order Returnal and a few other PSN games that were on sale this week, but the network is down for me right now.:comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been hard to get a decent amount of time lately with the baby being more on the move now, but when I do, I play anywhere from 3-6-ish games at a time, within a week's rotation. Been up to 8+ even since Covid. Here's what I've been playing this week/month (first 6 or so have been played at least this week between each system).

Playstation:

Nier Replicant
Ghosts of Tshushima
Persona 5 Strikers
Oddworld: SoulStorm
SFV
Haven
Genshin Impact (tho been off for 3 weeks or so now, waiting for the PS5 release tomorrow)
Crash 4
Sackboy
Ratchet & Clank 2016
And played a lil bit of LBP3 with my daughter a couple days ago

Switch:

Huntdown
MonsterBoy & The Cursed Kingdown

Switch been heavily neglected since WFH and PS5 dropped (hadn't played in over a month until a few days ago), but I've been meaning to get back into Hades and Ori & Will of the Wisps, since I hadn't finished those. Astral Chain as well. I actually was looking to buy some games on there, but at the time, I just couldn't think of anything that I wanted to play at that time.

Was about to go ahead and pre-order Returnal and a few other PSN games that were on sale this week, but the network is down for me right now.:comeon:

I find it hard readjusting to switch from playing PS5. Mostly the controller and framerate/resolution.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
I play one game like a crackhead until I wear it out. Just finished Disco Elysium for the second time.

got AC Valhalla and miles morales sitting there collecting dust. Cant bring myself to play em.

I might get one more demons souls run in before returnal. The coli got me intrigued in that game...