All The Styles Of French Fries Ranked. Number 1 Could Make Yall Mad.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
No Poutine?
poutine.jpg

:heh: That Canadian heart stopper bullshyt.

Enjoy the flavor of the damn potato and seasoning :birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've never had 2,11,15,16,17,18. I prefer dipping my fries in bbq sauce or sweet and sour sauce if at a fast food joint.

I think waffle fries are great. I don't know if they would be my number one but I enjoy them. Tater tots not so much. They ok but should be easy lower. Curly fries need to be higher. Nothing like a good curly fries with cheese mix. Usually would get them in the past at the movies or a sports game. Garlic fries it depends how it's seasoned. I've had some good and bad cajun style ones. Five guys ones could be decent if it's not over seasoned. Shoestring may not seem appealing but it depends on how they're used. My dad makes (been a while) this steak sandwich. Grab a piece of Cuban/French whatever bread. Get the thin cuts of steak, and add some ham, cheese, mayo, whatever else. Sprinkle those shoestring fries in there and it tastes delicious. I can mess with some sweet potato fries but don't usually have the chance to eat them as much. They still good. My top five might just be:
Curly fries
Waffle fries
Crinkle cut
Garlic fries
Potato wedges