All these illegals getting religion now :mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Very simple position:

You should be able to sympathize why someone would break the law for a better living as well as why churches are willing to fight for them.

This goes back to the position that the same things y'all are saying about illegal immigrants are the same things that white people were saying about black folk.

It looks funny in the light When you Put it in context. :francis:

ok so then you are equating chattel slavery with a person that crossed the border to get a job, im glad your position has been clarified

and actually it doesnt look funny in the light of history, both the muslim world and latin america have a longer history of chattel slavery then the united states, and they continue to oppress black people till this day, why would a black person by sympathetic to people that engaged in chattel slavery for longer then the white demons of north america and are engaging in discrimination as we speak?

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

lets keep it real @Call Me James this is obviously the first time you have heard the term chattel slavery and you are obviously ignorant of the connotations, implications and ramifications of the term

@Akan 's point is completely logical, your argument is completely stupid and you are embarrassing yourself

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
ok so then you are equating chattel slavery with a person that crossed the border to get a job, im glad your positions has been clarified

and actually it doesnt look funny in the light of history, both the muslim world and latin america have a longer history of chattel slavery then the united states, and they continue to oppress black people till this day, why would a black person by sympathetic to people that engaged in chattel slavery for longer then the white demons of north america and are engaging in discrimination as we speak?
:leon: good points

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:dame:Anyway...

:jbhmm:I see a lot of Jesus-worshiping people hiding in churches so they don't get sent to places ravaged by drug cartels.

:patrice:And the people trying to deport them are supposed Jesus-worshipers too, and I know from personal experience that they buy a lot of drugs.

:jbhmm:

:patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ok so then you are equating chattel slavery with a person that crossed the border to get a job, im glad your position has been clarified

you're arguing a different point. I've never said a black person should be sympathetic to chattel slavery. I'm more than familiar with the term than j believe you are. I wrote on it in college, read slave papers at UNC and Davidson college. But that's not the point at all.

The point is that black people have used the church in times of need to avoid persecution here in America.

Therefore it's odd that the rhetoric you're using is the same rhetoric whites used during slavery in America or even the Jim crow south.

Is your point that using the church the avoid persecution different for a runaway slave than an illegal immigrant?

If it is, then make the point. Sadly, all you two seem able to do is appeal to emotion.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
what do Muslims have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary? :francis:

What difference does it make that chattel slavery took place longer in older countries than America have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary?

I've already expressed that Chattel Slavery is going on til this day. Still, what does that have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary?

What do "white devils" have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary?

Can you make a distinction for blacks using the church for sanctuary from Mexicans using the church for sanctuary?

Answer the questions. You're embarrassing yourself with your inability to stay on task.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you're arguing a different point. I've never said a black person should be sympathetic to chattel slavery. I'm more than familiar with the term than j believe you are. I wrote on it in college, read slave papers at UNC and Davidson college. But that's not the point at all.

The point is that black people have used the church in times of need to avoid persecution here in America.

Therefore it's odd that the rhetoric you're using is the same rhetoric whites used during slavery in America or even the Jim crow south.

Is your point that using the church the avoid persecution different for a runaway slave than an illegal immigrant?

If it is, then make the point. Sadly, all you two seem able to do is appeal to emotion.

of course im appealing to emotion, im saying point blank that the suffering of illegal immigrants should not be equated to the suffering of slaves, it is mos definitely an emotional argument

yeah i am saying that using the church to avoid persecution is completely different, because chattel slavery and illegal immigration have magnitudes of difference in the amount of suffering, its insulting to equate the 2

that is my only point

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
what do Muslims have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary? :francis:

i have no idea what muslims have to do with mexicans using churches for sanctuary

i brought up muslims because the issues of muslims in the us is also equated with the suffering of black people, so i was just piling on

What difference does it make that chattel slavery took place longer in older countries than America have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary?

it means that latin american countries have an anti black culture

its another reason why its an insult to equate black suffering to the suffering of illegal immgrants

I've already expressed that Chattel Slavery is going on til this day. Still, what does that have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary?

chattel slavery that black americans suffered has nothing to do with mexicans using churches as sanctuaries,

you were the one that was equating slaves escaping chattel slavery to illegal immigrants using churches as sanctuary

What do "white devils" have to do with Mexicans using churches for sanctuary?

it has to do with the fact that mexicans themselves are white supremacist, so its insulting to equate them with black people escaping chattel slavery

Can you make a distinction for blacks using the church for sanctuary from Mexicans using the church for sanctuary?

yeah, that is what ive been doing, black slaves were escaping chattel slavery, mexicans are just looking for a job

its crazy and insulting that anybody would equate the 2

Answer the questions. You're embarrassing yourself with your inability to stay on task.

i answered all the questions, let me know if you need further clarification

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:leon: good points

thanks

black people have to start looking at things geopolitically, i dont have any personal beef with anybody but geopolitically speaking latin america and the muslim countries are defeated imperialistic enslaving powers, without that understanding negroes will not be able to make the correct strategic decisions IMO

Last edited: