Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Cuk4Ozk.png

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

What Bundy did was what us coloreds call "keepin it real". What hes been saying the last couple of days is simply what conservatives really believe about black folks unfiltered. Just like we knew his lack of recognition of our our federal government was informed by seething anti-black resentment before he even started talking about race.

Plessy vs. Ferguson, the KKK, and denial of new deal initiatives for blacks was an adaptive reaction from the 14th Amendment, and the prison industrial complex, redlining, murdering MLK n JFK (among others), and the modern GOP is a socio-economic and psychological reaction to integration. Maintaing superiority to the negro is considered the white christian birthright, and that damn federal government is infringing on it! The idea that blacks are inferior, and must be kept from the social fabric of the nation's contract as much as possible, is the intelligence and heritage among conservatives. Its hilarious the way they are trying to pretend they hate what bundy said as an idea, and not the fact that he outed their thinking. These confederacy dikks are cynically exploited by koch bircher industry tho at the end of the day.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol I haven't read much of what he's said recently so I can't say I back him. I read a little of it and he started to make sense till he started saying blacks are better off as slaves. I don't stand by that kind of bigotry.
:dead: Yeah, you just stand with Arthur Jensen, David Duke, and Josef Mengele.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Well technically the c00ns would have been better off during those slavery days. :mjpls:

Yeah black people were getting whipped, raped and busted their knuckles in that hot ass sun picking cotton. :sas1:

...but you know those house nikkas had it good in the shade, serving lemonade to massa as an honorary honkey instead of being broke and bitter in today's time. :sas2:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well technically the c00ns would have be better off during those slavery days. :mjpls:

Yeah black people were getting whipped, raped and busted their knuckles in that hot ass sun picking cotton. :sas1:

...but you know those house nikkas had it good in the shade, serving lemonade to massa as an honorary honkey instead of being broke and bitter in today's time. :sas2:
Yeah people here are calling dude #newblack, but that's not really accurate. #newblack is people like Kobe Bryant and Pharrell on some "I don't see race" kumbaya shyt.

This dude is #oldblack...like 18th century old. #oldblack dudes like him readily accept their subordinate servant status.

"I'll take a bullet for him" :mjlol:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
dude never said half of that, and twisted his words,,, Media which is controlled by your government is trying to discredit this man... At least he's standing up to the gov't... while us negroes, just sit and take this bullshyt... sure we may march, protest, and blah blah blah. but its back to being normal after a few weeks.

Even with Trayvon, I thought we finally got our shyt together and finally said enough! but after a few months, it was all quiet.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
dude never said half of that, and twisted his words,,, Media which is controlled by your government is trying to discredit this man... At least he's standing up to the gov't... while us negroes, just sit and take this bullshyt... sure we may march, protest, and blah blah blah. but its back to being normal after a few weeks.

Even with Trayvon, I thought we finally got our shyt together and finally said enough! but after a few months, it was all quiet.
:what:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

CBegdiy.png

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:what::mjlol: