Almost Had to Lay Hands on Gamestop Manager

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I traded in my Switch because, let's face it, outside of MK8, It just collected dust. So I decided to trade it in for in store credits at the local gamestop. I walk in prepared for a quick transaction. Nintendo Switch, controllers, MK8, Pokemon Snap:francis:
and Pokemon Sword. Probably the most pathetic lineup of Switch games in the country.

Manager starts going thru the games. He like:
"oh man shocked to see someone trading in a switch with the new Pokemon games out. Have you tried them?" I'm like nah I wasnt a fan of Arceus and these new games just don't look compelling enough for me.

"What don't you like about them bro"? I tell him for one, the graphics are sub par albeit slightly better then Arceus. The glitches are really bad so I've read and I'm just not moved by the game at this point. I'll pass this go around.

He gets a lil attitude and starts going on about how it's frustrating to him how people bad mouth the game when they havent played it and does a disservice to the franchise and Game Freak as a company. So I was like I don't bad mouth the game. I made observations, didn't like what I saw or read and decided to pass. Simple.

So this mf steady going on about how he would never make a decision on a game without playing it first. A bit annoyed, I said would you eat a piece of shyt? He laughed thinking I was joking. But I was serious. I said would you? And he was like of course not bro. I said exactly, you don't need to experience eating shyt to know that it's not for you. Thats how I feel about Scarlet and Violet. I guess he took that question as a sign of aggression because he nervously laughed and was quiet afterwards.

He quickly ran my transaction and got me tf up outta there. The nerve of these mfs man. You'd think nintendo was paying these nikkas.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I traded in my Switch because, let's face it, outside of MK8, It just collected dust. So I decided to trade it in for in store credits at the local gamestop. I walk in prepared for a quick transaction. Nintendo Switch, controllers, MK8, Pokemon Snap:francis:
and Pokemon Sword. Probably the most pathetic lineup of Switch games in the country.

"oh man shocked to see someone trading in a switch with the new Pokemon games out. Have you tried them?" I'm like nah I wasnt a fan of Arceus and these new games just don't look compelling enough for me.

"What don't you like about them bro"? I tell him for one, the graphics are sub par albeit slightly better then Arceus. The glitches are really bad so I've read and I'm just not moved by the game at this point. I'll pass this go around.

He gets a lil attitude and starts going on about how it's frustrating to him how people bad mouth the game when they havent played it and does a disservice to the franchise and Game Freak as a company. So I was like I don't bad mouth the game. I made observations, didn't like what I saw or read and decided to pass. Simple.

So this mf steady going on about how he would never make a decision on a game without playing it first. A bit annoyed, I said would you eat a piece of shyt? He laughed thinking I was joking. But I was serious. I said would you? And he was like of course not bro. I said exactly, you don't need to experience eating shyt to know that it's not for you. Thats how I feel about Scarlet and Violet. I guess he took that question as a sign of aggression because he nervously laughed and was quiet afterwards.

He quickly ran my transaction and got me tf up outta there. The nerve of these mfs man. You'd think nintendo was paying these nikkas.

You ran into @The Mad Titan on his shift?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Why are you at game stop on New Year’s Eve? :mjlol: I know you explain why and your story but why!!??:what:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He should have hit you with the

giphy.gif