Alotta black men gonna end up like that chick that pumper fukked in the ass while on a leash

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You're too much bruh
giphy.gif

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
he posted a hand pic in one of his threads and it was white as fukk me and a few other posters @'ed him about it and he act like he didnt see us I been watching this nikka carefully since
Yeah @DrX is probally some reddit Cac and im sure most of the "nikkas" agreeing with him are cacs as well

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Dr. X's threads all have the same theme. The nikka is trynna save the black race. He's going through a rough patch right now, but he's doing it for us. He gotta go through fire so that we don't get burned.

It's like he died for our sins:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: One

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aint lying

credit card scams are next
All these little hustles are dying

Hell even the p*ssy selling market is maxed out

nikkas gonna have to be forced to do the right thing and get it the right way...by doing the work or they're going to have to either fukk for it or starve

And if they think they're going to rob cacs....sheit...every hood in America will be on Marshall law

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Your vision is distorted, as always. I find your fascination with the the prospect of male prostitution questionable.

Capitalism is dying a slow death while this country rapidly passing away into the annals of failed empires. You're seeing the Government bit by bit fall into collapse but your concerned with male gay sex..You should be more concerned about the coming wars and preparing yourself for the struggle that, from my vantage point, you will surely die in cause you're incredibly weak and apathetic.

@BlackPearl The Empress what do you see in this caricature?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
People too hung up on the gay shyt. The point is that people in desperate situations will do desperate things in order to survive.

Nobody can say for sure what they would do in those circumstances. The point is that you should do everything in your power never to reach that point of desperation.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your vision is distorted, as always. I find your fascination with the the prospect of male prostitution questionable.

Capitalism is dying a slow death while this country rapidly passing away into the annals of failed empires. You're seeing the Government bit by bit fall into collapse but your concerned with male gay sex..You should be more concerned about the coming wars and preparing yourself for the struggle that, from my vantage point, you will surely die in cause you're incredibly weak and apathetic.

U ain't saying nothing...I've made threads ago talking about the collapse...and nikka were both going into the van...so what's your point?

And why did u tag pearl? That's your crush playboy?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My nikka @DrX crazy with the thread titles:russ:

:deadmanny: @ "I wasn't gonna make this thread"

nikka you're literally the only one who makes these threads
The breh takes no days off. I wonder what his day to day life is like.

Yo, @DrX what is your daily life like, breh. I can't help but think that you sit around in a big ass plush chair and think up doomsday scenarios for black folks and then just post in the coli. What's really good, man?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

This whole country about to be fukked for real. Rome is falling and honestly I don't know how all this will play out.

People think I'm crazy but fukk it maybe someone will listen. They only salvation for so called "Black People" is to the learn the law (Constitutional and Civil), declare their Moorish Nationality, get a trust and wait it out. That's all you can do. Yeah I know most BP don't believe it but oh well. When that draft come up the MSTA gonna have an influx. :mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
i think you're a CAC everything you've ever said about black men since ive been seeing you make threads is condescending...why is your hand so white in that pic you posted? why do you act like you dont see me asking you this real shyt? @DrX

are you a white boy or not?

IF HE IGNORES THIS EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE NOTICE IM USUALLY SPOT ON WITH CATCHING CACS

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
The purposefully done spelling mistakes were a nice touch :ehh: