Always loved this random West Coast song from 2006

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cali iz Active was RANDOM? :snoop::childplease:

source.gif

If you remember 2006 in real time, it was Lil' Wayne being plastered on everything (:hhh::scusthov:), Jim Jones' big breakout single, D4L peaking, Yung Joc, Jeezy, the apex of snap/ringtone music, Jay, Nas, Game, and the 1st cracks in G-Unit starting to show. Snoop was still a big name, and Blue Carpet Treatment was dope, but Dogg Pound as a crew in 2006 was a relative footnote, even with Daz having a So So Def solo deal then.

That album made me throw up when it came out. I expected more from Daz on the production end.

Daz didn't produce one track :dead:

Daps
source.gif

If you remember 2006 in real time, it was Lil' Wayne being plastered on everything (:hhh::scusthov:), Jim Jones' big breakout single, D4L peaking, Yung Joc, Jeezy, the apex of snap/ringtone music, Jay, Nas, Game, and the 1st cracks in G-Unit starting to show. Snoop was still a big name, and Blue Carpet Treatment was dope, but Dogg Pound as a crew in 2006 was a relative footnote, even with Daz having a So So Def solo deal then.

Daz didn't produce one track :dead:

I remember 2006 perfectly fam.

Cali iz Active wasn't random.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
2006 was the year hip-hop went out with a big bang and in 2007 everything went down the gutter

this video was dope as hell to me, I was like 12 or 13, didn't have internet yet so I would watch the music channels