Am I A c00n If I Prefer High Yellas With Green Eyes?

am I a c00n if I prefer high yellas with green eyes?

• yes, straight c00n status

Votes: 54 47.0%
  • nah u good

Votes: 61 53.0%

• Total voters

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
You're right. White people would never accept anyone who is 1% white as white or anyone who isn't close to 100% white as white. Can't say the same for dumbass nikkas such as yourself.
Lol u misunderstood what I was tryna say .. but I really don't care haha .. we judge our people harder than others do. Lol yal Coli nikkas .. Gotta be the smartest mfs out huh :russ: Saul Goodman ..

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
"Dark skin women are beautiful! Damn, I love me some chocolate sistas!"
This comment will be met with all kinds of love, mostly everyone will be like :salute:

"Lightskin women are beautiful! Damn, I love me some redbones!"
This comment will be met with all kinds of negativity, hate, and "c00n" insults. Plenty of Black people both male and female will be like :pacspit:

:jbhmm: Why is this?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
This comment will be met with all kinds of love, mostly everyone will be like :salute:

This comment will be met with all kinds of negativity, hate, and "c00n" insults. Plenty of Black people both male and female will be like :pacspit:

insecurity.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Because deep down inside people know those mixed breeds aren't black.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Nah, you ain't a c00n. Thats just your preference. Black men are always shamed for their preferences (by both black men and women) but just do you and don't worry about others opinions.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I already said my piece...great thing about Black people is you can dip in all shades and still be with a Black girl. Just don't clown darker brehettes or treat lighter skinned kids better :ufdup: