Am I wrong for going back on my word ?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I used to date this broad back in 2018

It ultimately ain’t worc out mainly cuz she was way too money hungry and always still playing the field holding out for a top option

At the time I was 23 she 27

The last 5 years we would text here n there but not really bout nothing and I would usually be the one to initiate it

I would still text her on her bday she would never text me on mines

Ff to this month

We text agin this time her whole energy is different

She’s talking about how much I’ve grown and how she is ready for a husband n family n this n that. Then she asked if I had a baby now i told her yea :pachaha: the energy of the convo changed

Anyways let’s get to the real story

She text me the other morning basically a good morning. How r you blah blah. Then I ask her bacc n she says she isn’t doing well. She “fuccd herself up “

Im assuming she hurt herself or sumn so I wish her well

She then calls me about an hour later(first time we been otp in years )

Basically she “fuccd” herself up financially and told me how. She concluded the convo and constantly reassured me she didn’t call to asc for no money she just needed to vent cuz she knows I’m always a good listener. I told her it’s cool I’ll help her out on Monday or Tuesday when i put on my card(the card I use for cash app)

Anyways Monday came and I just decided I’m not helping her. My dilemma isn’t with doing her wrong so much as it’s me always coming thru and being a man of my word. No matter what my feelings towards a person is if i tell them ima do something for them I always do it even if we on bad terms atm

Will I be a fucc boy for telling her ima help her but don’t ?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
u better be doing that dumb shyt on signal or WhatsApp and scrubbing......u moving wrecless AF youngin :ufdup:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yes you are, but you don't really have an obligation to help her. But I try to make my word my bond, so this situation bothers me. I wouldn't have offered to help her in the first place.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
surprised you even entertained her at all…that money could be food for your baby…you gonna let this chic play you and basically take food out your baby mouth?

thought you were made of sterner stuff :hubie:

I would still text her on her bday she would never text me on mines

I have/had a friend like this…granted she would text me but the days were always off which made no sense since our shyts are a couple days apart…this year she texted me like 2 weeks before my bday…I just texted her a week after hers then blocked her…helps that I haven’t seen her in a while

:ehh:

Last edited: