Am I wrong for going back on my word ?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Are you in a relationship?

It doesn't make a difference to what you should do, but it does come with added consequences.

She is a parasite. She'll go back to sporadic communication with you once she is back on her feet. You cut people like that off in any event. You do it with the quickness when you have a family to lose. Your girlfriend will find the transactions and questions will be asked.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*checks calendar*

*sees its the 22nd*

Of course the energy is different, the rent is due. OP, you should know what time it is.:pachaha:

depending on the type of chic she is…it’s too “early” to be worried about rent lol…probably want xmas money at the last minute especially if she has kids

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She has this pic on your contact info breh…

IMG-4083.webp

Like Max said, fukk your word to a bum ass bytch. She’ll figure it out. When cotton and corn don’t sell… you know the rest. Show her how to sign up for OF.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I used to date this broad back in 2018

It ultimately ain’t worc out mainly cuz she was way too money hungry and always still playing the field holding out for a top option

At the time I was 23 she 27

The last 5 years we would text here n there but not really bout nothing and I would usually be the one to initiate it

I would still text her on her bday she would never text me on mines

Ff to this month

We text agin this time her whole energy is different

She’s talking about how much I’ve grown and how she is ready for a husband n family n this n that. Then she asked if I had a baby now i told her yea :pachaha: the energy of the convo changed

Anyways let’s get to the real story

She text me the other morning basically a good morning. How r you blah blah. Then I ask her bacc n she says she isn’t doing well. She “fuccd herself up “

Im assuming she hurt herself or sumn so I wish her well

She then calls me about an hour later(first time we been otp in years )

Basically she “fuccd” herself up financially and told me how. She concluded the convo and constantly reassured me she didn’t call to asc for no money she just needed to vent cuz she knows I’m always a good listener. I told her it’s cool I’ll help her out on Monday or Tuesday when i put on my card(the card I use for cash app)

Anyways Monday came and I just decided I’m not helping her. My dilemma isn’t with doing her wrong so much as it’s me always coming thru and being a man of my word. No matter what my feelings towards a person is if i tell them ima do something for them I always do it even if we on bad terms atm

Will I be a fucc boy for telling her ima help her but don’t ?

I live by this now :manny:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You a hoe ass nikka for that one

:russ:

That's funny though and I'd probably do some shyt like that a few years ago

You wasn't standing on business out the gate though, that's the problem

Now you put yourself in a position where you have to question your integrity

She been using you and seeing you as a lick... I mean licc so you understand

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean things happen, you could tell her something came up and you won't be able to help her out and apologize. Then you wouldn't be wrong. But yeah i try to always keep my word too. Not for the other person but moreso for myself

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Basically she “fuccd” herself up financially and told me how. She concluded the convo and constantly reassured me she didn’t call to asc for no money she just needed to vent cuz she knows I’m always a good listener. I told her it’s cool I’ll help her out on Monday or Tuesday when i put on my card(the card I use for cash app)