Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any mention of "SEC" and nikkas just go retard without reading the actual quote :manny:

It's a ridiculous quote regardless.

If that's the case why aren't the SEC DB's who make it to the NFL better than everyone else? The Big 12 had the same amount of Pro Bowl DBs this year as the SEC.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's a ridiculous quote regardless.

If that's the case why aren't the SEC DB's who make it to the NFL better than everyone else? The Big 12 had the same amount of Pro Bowl DBs this year as the SEC.

I never said I agreed with the quote, I'm just stating the fact that any mention of "SEC" gets people riled up for some reason :yeshrug:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
VHIII and Jalen Tabor are both the truth at CB. Vernon has been on cruise control since his freshman year tbh. Quincy Wilson is borderline elite as well.

:yeshrug:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Coop is my guy, but it's been pretty well known for decades that the Big 10 produces the best corners in the league. They face more pro style systems.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you read the actual quote what he said was retarded as hell either way. How are they on the same talent level, but the NFL guys are better? That just means the NFL cats are better, but he falling down the stairs trying to up the SEC.

No he explained why he thoughtnthey were better even though not as talented. Not saying I agree but he did give a reason and it was pretty easy to understand imo.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Chesson abusing Vernon Hargraves last year in the bowl game :pachaha: lowered his draft stock after that game :whew:

Stewart and Ridley abused them too :pachaha:

14948093.jpg

bamacatch.gif

cal.0.gif

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm not making any excuses :yeshrug:

We had a shyt game plan and lost.

But everyone knows an OSU v Bama rematch would have been a MUCH better game.

I ain't got no excuses for what happened in New Orleans either other than Kiffin taking Henry out the game plan up 21-6 :manny: :mjlol:

But yeah everybody wanted that rematch