Amazon Echo Home Automaton - Yo This Is The Future!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She talking to a robot telling her to turn the tv on/of, lights, change the temperature in the house, etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
idk breh, do I really want a cac robot talking to me all day :mjpls:
You can change the voice plus you don't gotta talk to it. You call it, like for example the lady named it "Alexa" so she says Alexa when she wants it to do something.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I made my apartment into a "smart home" over the holiday as a gift to myself using Alexa and I truly recommend it.

- Lamp with 5 bulbs connected to a WeMo switch
- Computer Desk, Bar, Kitchen, Bathroom all have LiFX color smartbulbs controlled by voice and smartphone
- Alexa connected to security camera, watching all of my shyt, someone comes in the crib, I get notified
- Led lights behind my tv, around computer desk
- Alexa connected to Spotify, whole music library controlled by voice
- Alexa connected to Harmony Hub, controls all of my electronics (TV, PS4, etc) by voice
- Connected Alexa to IFTTT, which allows me to do shyt with my phone ( locate phone, mute, change settings, etc)
- Alexa Remote, so I don't have to use the wake word and shout across the room
- Alexa connected to thermostat, control temperature

I highly recommend getting an Echo, cheap as hell. Plus it's useful. Timers for cooking, audiobook reading, commute info every morning, ask alexa anything you want.. just alot of cool shyt. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
My girl's sisters crib is set up with this. It's actually kinda tight. They got me with "Echo turn on Christmas" and the Christmas tree lit up :skip:
But they had no light switches whatsoever, none, it was too futuristic.

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I made my apartment into a "smart home" over the holiday as a gift to myself using Alexa and I truly recommend it.

- Computer Desk, Bar, Kitchen, Bathroom all have LiFX color smartbulbs controlled by voice and smartphone
- Alexa connected to security camera, watching all of my shyt, someone comes in the crib, I get notified
- Alexa connected to Harmony Hub, controls all of my electronics (TV, PS4, etc) by voice
- Connected Alexa to IFTTT, which allows me to do shyt with my phone ( locate phone, mute, change settings, etc)

I highly recommend getting an Echo, cheap as hell. Plus it's useful. Timers for cooking, audiobook reading, commute info every morning, ask alexa anything you want.. just alot of cool shyt. :jawalrus:

Not interested in the whole home automation but I'm going for some smart bulbs

The lifx was my top choice but I'm still thinking of going with the Philips Hue

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Please point me to how you got Alexa connected to security cameras?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

how much would you say you spent?