Amazon has the GOAT costumer service.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought a Kindle months ago and recently the bottom screen froze. I hit them up and few minutes later they tell me they're shipping me a new Kindle free of charge. It comes in today and it's the Kindle paper white. :wow:

Sony on the other hand bsing me with my PS Gold headphones that's still under warranty smh.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I bought a Kindle months ago and recently the bottom screen froze. I hit them up and few minutes later they tell me they're shipping me a new Kindle free of charge. It comes in today and it's the Kindle paper white. :wow:

Sony on the other hand bsing me with my PS Gold headphones that's still under warranty smh.

Amazon's customer service is mostly sublime, though I had a run in with them a year ago that didn't get resolved as easily or of good fortune as they usually do.

Sony's customer service is pretty good too IMO. At least as far as their playstation stuff is concerned with my experiences. I had an issue with a digital game (Virtua Fighter 5) having some jankiness with its change of availability as I had purchased it on some sort of discount before they did a change in effect of how they were delivering the game, but my status changed months later to which somehow made it that I couldn't even play the game anymore or not in it's full condition or something (was a while ago, can't remember all the specifics). I was on the phone with their CSRs and supes for a couple days literally, but they were all very polite (per my experience, like Chik-Fil-A clerks, they've always been nice anytime I've had to deal with them) and when it all was said and done, not only did I get my rights back to the game as it was, they also gave me about 65 bucks in store credit just for the inconvenience.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Amazon is great for buyers, shytty for sellers. Where i work we sell some of our equipment on Amazon, and it is too easy for someone to say they did not receive the exact item they bought, or say it does not work. They file an a-z claim and get their money refunded to them, but when we ask for the item back, they are like, "i dont know how to send the item back:usure:", "I changed my mind and i want to keep it:troll:", or "Im not sending it back :birdman: ".

killacal

Banned
Daps
Amazon is great for buyers, shytty for sellers. Where i work we sell some of our equipment on Amazon, and it is too easy for someone to say they did not receive the exact item they bought, or say it does not work. They file an a-z claim and get their money refunded to them, but when we ask for the item back, they are like, "i dont know how to send the item back:usure:", "I changed my mind and i want to keep it:troll:", or "Im not sending it back :birdman: ".
118-574212851dfeeb1ab37fb70b0eca8ce2.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What Kindle did you have?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Kindle did you have?
The regular Kindle that doesn't have a touch screen.
I had this one
which is advertised as the old version. I bought it for $50 at Bestbuy earlier this year.

They gave me the Paperwhite which retails for $119.

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
At Walmart you can go in there with a Walmart bag d start taking shyt off the shelf go to customer service say you lost the receipt but you wanna return the shyt and they give you a gift card take it to a pawn shop and they buy the gift card. Been doing this for years

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At Walmart you can go in there with a Walmart bag d start taking shyt off the shelf go to customer service say you lost the receipt but you wanna return the shyt and they give you a gift card take it to a pawn shop and they buy the gift card. Been doing this for years
Commit fraud brehs.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea.

Years ago, I ordered a gfx card that UPS delivered to the wrong address. They sent a new one no questions asked. Two days later the original was at my doorstep along with the new one. If people really wanted to take advantage of this with advanced setups... :wow: