Amazon Prime Day 2016 Starts On July 12

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
It really will feel like Christmas in July, thanks to the upcoming summer blowout sale on Amazon.

Cyber Monday might be the go-to shopping day for the holidays, but Amazon Prime Day is theday during the summer to get some of the best deals online.

Get those credit cards ready, because this year, the annual Amazon Prime Day will take place on July 12.

Prime members in the U.S., UK, Spain, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Canada, Belgium and Austria will be able to exclusively get discounts on items across a wide range of categories, with U.S. customers able to start shopping at midnight PDT on the 12th (3 a.m. EDT).

Both new and existing members will be able to take advantage of the deals, with the annual Prime membership costing $99 a year with many perks like two-day shipping and a new membership featuring a free 30-day trial. Yes, even those with free memberships can participate.

Amazon Prime Day 2016: Here Are The Deals To Look Forward To On July 12

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This my first year of prime, how are the deals during this event?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I gotta get a case for my kindle, I just discovered that mine got scratches on the back :sadcam: other than that idk what I'm getting off there I shop on eBay getting dope ass fashions for a good ass price: I'm buying stuff that would be 3 times more expensive if I were to buy them at the mall.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trying to save some money so i doubt I'll get anything. I'll check it out tho to see if they got anything that's worth it.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Amazon Prime Day...

vqQw9oK.gif