Reppin
The kirk to the fields
giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_p0004jDf5U1uklhai_500.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it's not going to happen for a long time. You want to run into an automated truck full of hazardous material? Someone has to keep watch of that stuff at all times...
You must be new to capitalism like they give a fukk :mjlol: Of course you will always need some humans but it won't be nearly enough jobs left when it's all said and done.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep reporting about the "mistreatment" at Amazon as if the public cares? As long as my packages are here the next day, I have no fukks to give.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazon will pay employees $10,000 to quit and start their own package-delivery companies

They already got the alternative..

"Amazon said Monday that it would contribute as much as $10,000 if employees want to leave the company and form new U.S. start-ups centered on delivering packages. Amazon said it would also pay these people the equivalent of three months of their most recent gross salaries when they were working for the company.

The offering follows the company's previous efforts to discourage its workers from staying if they don't want to stay. CEO Jeff Bezos talked about the company's "Pay to Quit" program in a shareholder letter five years ago, and now the company is going further"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The mall”, lol. Closest mall to me is in the most obscure area of Brooklyn that would be a 2 hour RT.

Meanwhile, I needed an extra battery for my drone and some ND filters for my camera and got them delivered same day to the office and saved about $10.

Ain’t nobody got time to find be fukkin round with no mall to feel empowered about saving jobs that’s TF outta here regardless