America lost foodwise

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Two weeks in Nigeria and damn near everything here is pure and organic. I ate coconuts, mangoes, papayas, chilli peppers, tangerines, free range chickens, goats, beef, rice, cassava etc. :wow: while y'all motherfukkers eating GMOed McDonald's everyday getting colestorol :wow:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Two weeks in Nigeria and damn near everything here is pure and organic. I ate coconuts, mangoes, papayas, chilli peppers, tangerines, free range chickens, goats, beef, rice, cassava etc. :wow: while y'all motherfukkers eating GMOed McDonald's everyday getting colestorol :wow:

Speaking of fast food when I traveled to Dubai and ate their KFC I didn’t feel nowhere near as bad afterwards compared to eating fast food in the states.

The on my fast food in the states that has no impact on me is shake shack and Chik-Fil-A

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
They not making it right. :camby:

I'm yoruba and Nigerian food is far from WOAT.

That was a diverse sample size of people all from different places and you think every place they ate at got it wrong?

Some of them tried their best to be polite but the eyes don’t lie.

You being Yoruba from Nigeria doesn’t help
your case at all.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That was a diverse sample size of people all from different places and you think every place they ate at got it wrong?

Some of them tried their best to be polite but the eyes don’t lie.

You being Yoruba from Nigeria doesn’t help
your case at all.
I don't call it fufu.. we call it iyun over here. It's legit pounded yam and you eat it with some type of stew. egusi etc.

Idk.. maybe my mom is just a fire cook but that shyt is fire.

We have a brown version of it also which is much better imo.

Eat that shyt with some good stew ooh that shyt some crack :noah:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I'm glad you are having a good time. Maybe you should stay there.