Daps
Dnt post this shyt again boy disrespecting my people

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They didn't say nothing negative. That said, I could go for some Suya right now. I had some Suya in Stafford last weekend :banderas:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
I bet you one of them watching will open a Nigeria fast food business and make money and then you'll complain...you can get the recipes your self and start a food cart...but then again the coli is all talk lol

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I bet you one of them watching will open a Nigeria fast food business and make money and then you'll complain...you can get the recipes your self and start a food cart...but then again the coli is all talk lol
Actual Nigerians would say I’m stealing their culture
Coli nikkas would say I’m not being a good AA by pandering to foreign banana boat culture

Blacks aren’t allowed to do things.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Actual Nigerians would say I’m stealing their culture
Coli nikkas would say I’m not being a good AA by pandering to foreign banana boat culture

Blacks aren’t allowed to do things.

Wow @ the excuses...

I, a Nigerian, am telling you to go ahead and do it and you are telling me reasons why it won't work without giving it a shot.

I'll rather you say you don't have the capability to do it than give that excuse.

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Wow @ the excuses...

I, a Nigerian, am telling you to go ahead and do it and you are telling me reasons why it won't work without giving it a shot.

I'll rather you say you don't have the capability to do it than give that excuse.

I wouldn't want a non-nigerian opening up a Nigerian restaurant, claiming to make authentic Nigerian food.