America's first slave owner was a black man (article) :wtf:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glenn Beck is also an egotistical maniac and a charlatan, anything he says should be disregarded.
with glen beck you can at least learn something. point you the right direction and you take it from there. he's not completely useless for entertainment and ratings like bill orielly...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You are really dumb. This source merely provides a source for the Dutch having brought Africans to Virginia. It doesn't prove your assertion they were the first to bring slaves to America and doesn't disprove my source, which says that African chattel slavery existed in America since the early 1500s. Do you have any source that disproves mine?

Dafunkdoc Limited is one of the LEAST dumb posters on this site friend. I suggest you go back and reread his posts throughout this thread as he dropped quite a few gems you could learn a thing or ten.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This entire post of yours is nonsense and contradicts BASIC fact checking. The following is from Wikpedia:

"
The first enslaved Africans in US territory[edit]
San Miguel de Gualdape[edit]
The first enslaved Africans arrived in what is now the United States as part of the San Miguel de Gualdape colony (most likely located in the Winyah Bay area of present-day South Carolina), founded by Spanish explorer Lucas Vásquez de Ayllón in 1526. On October 18, 1526, Ayllón died and the colony was almost immediately disrupted by a fight over leadership, during which the slaves revolted and fled the colony to seek refuge among local Native Americans.[14] Many of the colonists died shortly afterwards of an epidemic, and the colony was abandoned, leaving the escaped enslaved Africans behind in what is now South Carolina. In addition to being the first instance of enslaved Africans in the United States, San Miguel de Guadalpe was also the first documented slave rebellion on North American soil.

---

So a basic fact check reveals you don't know what you're talking about. There are several records of black chattel slavery as early as the 1500s Carolina, more than a hundred years before your so-called 1661 date black chattel slavery start date in Virginia. Black chattel slavery was a mainstay of all the big European nations at that time and went whereever they went. America merely continued what was then a Western European practice.

Is Wikipedia a Black Nationalist website? No. This basic fact check alone proves you don't know what you're talking about. You're just disseminating easily falsifiable misformation that rails against facts, dates and common sense. It's like you just make it up.

What u posted is true and the Spanish did bring Africans to what we now call the US first...but I think the other dude was just saying in what officially became colonial America in 1619, chattel slavery didnt begin until 1661

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He bought him to actually save him.
I avoided this thread until i saw it was 7 pages..... but im surprised someone said this at least..^^

i came to say something along these lines. my own fam members bought their own people....
I'm sure most of u alls fams did the same.

On PBS there was this one guy that purchased damn near a whole town of other blacks. In the courts there were all these black slave 'owners' but that's only because blacks were considered property, sorta like mules or tobacco pipes.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fukk saving him, I would've put his black ass to work, if he'll work for the cacs, then he can work for his own

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People always go in on black people for correct history, or speaking on ancient cultures, or talking about actual facts.

However, cac have always tried to use and manipulate history. Anyone who tells another black person to not think about the past or explore real history should be shot --- People use BS like this to justify opinions, current views and stigmas.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I avoided this thread until i saw it was 7 pages..... but im surprised someone said this at least..^^

i came to say something along these lines. my own fam members bought their own people....
I'm sure most of u alls fams did the same.

On PBS there was this one guy that purchased damn near a whole town of other blacks. In the courts there were all these black slave 'owners' but that's only because blacks were considered property, sorta like mules or tobacco pipes.
well yea. its like Django and his wife. In the books it looks like he bought a slave, but he was saving his wife ffs.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So cacs would hold on information that could possibly rewrite their racist history:mjpls:

Last edited: