"AmeriKKKa’s Mayor" Rudy Giuliani fantasizes about a more racist "SNL" in bizarre rant

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-hair-dye-sweat-press-conference-1605868013.jpg

During a recent episode of Rudy Giuliani's podcast, "America’s Mayor Live," the former New York City mayor and Trump associate went on a tirade, decrying "Saturday Night Live" for turning away from “suggestively racist” humor.

In the episode, which aired on Tuesday, Giuliani alleges that "SNL" “got intimidated of saying anything that might be suggestively racist,” which, he says, is racist “in itself.”

Giuliani goes on to express his wish for comics to have thrown more racist humor at former President Barack Obama, saying, “If you’re not going to make fun of a Black president, well, then you’re a racist, aren’t you?”

The lawyer and former U.S. Attorney, who faces disbarment, also brought up "SNL" writer Colin Jost’s set at the White House correspondents’ dinner, struggling to get his name right.

“Colin Posti? What was his name? Colin Kosti? Coast-y? Coastin? (Yost) Yost Colin! Was that his name?” he said. A producer off-camera eventually fed him “Colin Yost,” still wrong.

Giuliani, facing charges and co-conspirator labels in several plots to overturn the 2020 election, also described the brown and orange jacket he was wearing as “Ukrainian colors,” though their flag is blue and yellow. He then went on to insult the Ukrainian government.

“I’m in favor of the Ukrainian people. I just think it’s run by crooks. Like, don’t get insulted if you’re Ukrainian,” Giuliani said.

Giuliani, who declared bankruptcy after a defamation ruling, also mused on the so-called persecution of Trump, accusing Trump’s critics of having “probably engaged in some of the biggest crimes in the history of America."

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
When they say John Gotti, you say Rudolph Giuliani :wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This man is a lawyer and former mayor of one of the greatest cities in human history and he’s fukking dumb as a box of rocks and probably isn’t competent enough to manage a dollar general. Don’t ever let anyone lie and tell you that cacs don’t fall upward. :ufdup:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
These people are pathological. Piece of shyt is responsible for lying on two innocent black women who were literally driven from their home by white supremacist pieces of shyt. But wants to talk about racism and fairness. Dude needs to die.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
snl jokes about sarah palin are one of the biggest things that drive conservative angst in amerikkka.... they felt the portrayal of palin was so biased and unfair... funny thing is that i used to try to drag republican white males to look at snl.... they made fun of hillary and obama too... yes, guliani, snl made jokes about obama... :ohmy:

but the white male ego is so fragile that if everything isn't in their favor they feel as if everything is against them... cacism is a disease......