Amir Khan opens up and explains origin of Kell Brook rivalry: "he's a nobody; i made Kell Brook!"

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"All his career, he's been having tune-up fights and easy fights...I was fighting the biggest names in boxing...beat them big names like I did...if Kell Brook walked in America, no one would know him...Kell Brook made his name off of me...he's a nobody; I made Kell Brook," stated former world champion Amir Khan, who opened up and explained his rivalry with welterweight champion Kell Brook. Check it out!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
this guys needs to be put down as in publicist wise. he is terrible when thinking and speaking alone. stupidity and disrespectful. Khan hasn't had a good win in how many years?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
if he had picked the right fights and beat the right fighters at the right time, he would have had better opportunities at a superfight
and it's always ramadan..im a muslim(like) but fukk man, if you are going to talk about ramadan then behave like a motherfukkin true Muslim..
the ramadan is becoming like a gimmick to these people.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this guys needs to be put down as in publicist wise. he is terrible when thinking and speaking alone. stupidity and disrespectful. Khan hasn't had a good win in how many years?
his last good win was against devon alexander and that was almost 2 1/2 years ago

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
I've come to conclusion that this clown can't get humbled no matter how many times he's KTFO. Dude lives in the past, the same past where he was getting KTFO by the likes of Breidis Prescott. :mjgrin:

I say let him cook and just sit back and enjoy the KO's he volunteers to provide for other boxer's career highlight reels. :manny: