Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:what: :mindblown:

1.Black physique for the gods :wow:

2.Ugly white girl :wow:

3.Out of wedlock :wow:

4.Amish :wow:

5.Nationally televised :smh:

Breaking_Amish_LA_Hoj.jpg

Breaking Amish star Lizzie has opened up about her family's shocking reaction to her having pre-marital sex with a non-Amish black man and falling pregnant with his child.

article-2438419-186308D700000578-919_634x434.jpg

In a new interview, the 21-year-old who stars in the latest series of the hit TLC TV show explains how sex before marriage is outlawed in the conservative religion, and that pairing up with anyone outside the community is admonished.
'Every Amish parent's dream is for their child to grow up and marry an Amish person and live an Amish life,' Lizzie said. 'That obviously wasn't what I wanted at the moment.'

Instead, she shacked up with a non-Amish black man, Hoj James, and gave birth to a baby boy called Kaden - all of which she kept a secret from her family.
She told RadarOnline her brother was the most furious about her pregnancy when the truth came out.

article-2438419-186308EB00000578-830_634x500.jpg

'I was very hurt by him, I didn't like the way that he treated me when he found out,' she said. 'He was so awful to me.'
One of the main struggles she faced though, was finding out he, too, had engaged in pre-marital sex.

'Then I realized when he came to Los Angeles his main mission was to lose his virginity,' she said. 'That was so hurtful because of the things he said to me about my situation.'
She said her parents were less concerned about her lover's race.
'I think that fact that he is black was not nearly as hard for them as the fact that he wasn't Amish,' she told Radar.
Speaking generally about her upbringing, she said: 'I was never taught sex ed. We don’t talk openly about sex. We're only told don't do it and that doing it is so wrong in the Amish world.'

article-2438419-186308EF00000578-198_634x632.jpg

On the season finale of the show, Lizzie reveals whether she will stay in the Amish community or live in the 'English' world.
She said her parents and the father of her child are pleased with the choice she's made.
'My parents are very happy how it turned out because they know that I'm happy with what I've chosen and that makes them happy,' she said.
'Hodge is always going to be a part of Kaden's life, no matter what happens. I will never keep him from his child and he will definitely be with his son.'

article-2342064-1A5426F0000005DC-782_634x489.jpg

:leon: speak on that physique.

@Ronnie Lott @ThugLife @Chris.B @marcuz @LOUD @Gator Reloaded @gatorking

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I watch this shyt all the time. He does have a pretty bad stutter and I can see sistas hittin him with the :rudy: face when he open his mouth.
And she actually don't look too bad out of those amish clothes.
Alotta them Amish broads thick cuz they don't live up to modern society's ideas of beauty. The Amish idea of how a woman should be is thick with wide hips to bare a child.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I watch this shyt all the time. He does have a pretty bad stutter and I can see sistas hittin him with the :rudy: face when he open his mouth.
And she actually don't look too bad out of those amish clothes.
Alotta them Amish broads thick cuz they don't live up to modern society's ideas of beauty. The Amish idea of how a woman should be is thick with wide hips to bare a child.

I ain't never seen the show. How did he end up around Amish people?