An Observation About the "Illuminati"..

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I consider myself a logical thinker. A "where there is smoke, there is fire" type of guy. I don't subscribe to all of these conspiracy theories but I do realize the nefarious and enigmatic schemes that puppet our every day society. You'd have to be willfully ignorant once exposed to that type of information to deny some of the truths in the claims.

My observation. I remember when I was in college 2008-2012 when I was first exposed to these types of conversations regarding the "Illuminati". I put the name in parenthesis because I know thats not the name of these types of people.

Y'all remember the genesis of these dialogues, right? The music industry. Rihannas crossover into the "dark side" with her Umbrella video and the large amounts of symbolism within it. Kanye's Coldest Winter video and its symbolism. Beyonce rocking baphomet gear and introducing us to her alter ego Sasha Fierce. Those days.

I remember Youtube being flooded with documentaries about these topics. Some were very far-fetched but then some had some very odd coincidences that made you go hmmm. Then you'd go from the music industry to Hollywood. The documentaries surrounding Hollywoods evil workings. Movies like Eyes Wide Shut. These secret elite rituals and such. Sex parties. Disney. Viacom.

From Hollywood, I'd work my way into politics and that's where things got convincing. JFKs murder. MLKs murder. Malcolms murder. FBI and J. Edgar Hoover. Black Panther murders. Nixon and Watergate. Reagan and the Crack epidemic. 9/11. Bush Sr. and the CIA. Prescott Bush and Skull & Bones. Epsteins island. Snowden. The Trilateral Commision. Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

The internet was flooded with information and videos about these topics back then. But I noticed something about a few years ago. Youtube has completely removed such videos from the general viewing public. You can only find certain videos with links and a lot of the accounts whom upload such content are flagged, videos removed or suspended. Since Google purchased YouTube, these types of documentaries have all but vanished and I wondered why.

I was thinking it can't be because they are nervous about the semblances of truth leaking out amongst all the BS. The general public doesn't believe in such things anyway because the average person isn't going to spend time researching all of that.

But maybe I was wrong. Maybe the fact that our world is so technologically advanced and people have such large scale access to cameras and information. Maybe there is a need to regulate it. I remember some guy flew a drone over Epsteins Island and really exposed the weirdness of it for all to see. That type of access in the hands of a regular person is maybe a bit too much. Google is literally everywhere. Our phones. Televisions. Computers. It has control over so much.

Me and my wife always marvel at how Google listens to our conversations and picks up on keywords so they can advertise it to us. We were discussing not having Firehouse Subs in a while and low and behold that same night, she got an ad for Firehouse subs on her phone. No she didnt google it. She didnt type it in her phone. This is how the technology works and we've noticed it hundreds of times. I got an ad on my phone for Christmas tree's in September after telling my wife I was going to buy a new one for the kids this year. Coincidence? I digress.

Why did all of this information vanish once Google took over everything? Was it to stop the spread of seemingly "fake news"?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
OP have you ever considered that a lot of the people that were spreading the information during that era were useful idiots and were discarded? Have you noticed the skew of things since then? Teens are naturally rebellious and tend to gravitate toward what society says they should’t because it’s exciting. They’ll do this in varying degrees, but what was once dangerous is now the route many want to take. Is it possible the useful idiots were used to indoctrinate the youth and shape the course of humanity? A secret society wouldn’t be so well known. Social engineering took place.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
That was a wierd time.

I think that most greedy people are dealing with some form of evil.

Mass Marketing...in itself has a tenet of greed as a core functional element.

If you really focused on the world economy and learned more about economics, you will observe that the destitute (morally and finacially) are the most valuable asset to a capitalist society.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
OP have you ever considered that a lot of the people that were spreading the information during that era were useful idiots and were discarded? Have you noticed the skew of things since then? Teens are naturally rebellious and tend to gravitate toward what society says they should’t because it’s exciting. They’ll do this in varying degrees, but what was once dangerous is now the route many want to take. Is it possible the useful idiots were used to indoctrinate the youth and shape the course of humanity? A secret society wouldn’t be so well known. Social engineering took place.
I have considered that. The vast majority of information I took in back then was nonsense. But I can't ignore the ones that were well sourced.

Daps
I say this to Skeptics: Just because you don't believe in magic, doesn't mean people don't practice magic. The signs are there but people unaware do not see.
Cupace20220902042747449.png

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That was a wierd time.

I think that most greedy people are dealing with some form of evil.

Mass Marketing...in itself has a tenet of greed as a core functional element.

If you really focused on the world economy and learned more about economics, you will observe that the destitute (morally and finacially) are the most valuable asset to a capitalist society.
Game theory. I studied electrical theory professionally in a past life and Ohm’s law checks out in not just elecricty.

Ohms_Law_Triangle.gif

The truth is in front of all of our faces in varying degrees. Power requires currency and resistance.