Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
June 14, 2012
So Lebron will be dominant at 37? Stop it. He's relying on his athleticism which will be gone in 3-4 years.

February 13, 2013 What happens once Lebron James...
gets injured and loses his athleticism.

Some critics say he is just a big Russel Westbrook that relies on his speed and size. Is this true & what would his game look like with out his speed & physical dominance? :leon:
:deadmanny:The same shyt i been saying for years!!!

June 16, 2014
lebron relies 90% on his athleticism

WHY would you expect him to play that long. WADE has a very similar game to lebron and is a shell of himself @ 32. not sayin bron will be washed @ 32.

the kobes/duncans/ of the world will and can play at a high level until the ages of 38+

since there fundamental skillsets are still to this day the top 2 in the nba.

bron wiill get his numbers the next 2 years. then he will slide year by year till he 35. then he will be a shell of hiself. basicall baris diaw :yeshrug:

June 18, 2014
5-6 [years left] max he's already breaking down
Father Time ain't kind to high flying perimeter players. Thinking Bron is going to last another 8-10 on his current pace is laughable at best. But yall keep hope alive.

October 30, 2014 LeBron Lost His Athleticism
he looked like Patrick Ewing on the Magic's out there

Oct 29, 2015
LeBron will fall off quickly. He has no real post game and his jumper is trash. He better get what he can now cause he's got 1-2 years at being great left. Just like Peyton Manning in 2013.

November 25, 2015
It took Kobe 20 seasons plus multiple major injuries to finally look like shyt. LeBron will look like this about two years from now, and it won't be because of injuries, it will be due to his lack fundamental skills.

April 13, 2016
His fall off will be steeper than Kobe's cuz he's not as skilled :ehh:

Once he can't crab dribble and bulldoze his way to the hole anymore it's a wrap. Father time comes for everybody and his game won't age well :manny:

June 5, 2016 (when he thought LeBron was about to lose to the Warriors)
Ya'll really shocked? Like we wasn't telling yall this years ago, Lebron won't age gracefully.

June 6, 2016
LEBRON RELIES OF PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES.......THATS WHY HES EASY TO EXPOSE. LIVINGSTON CAME INTO THE GAME AS A SKILL PLAYER, WHICH EXPLAINS WHY HE LOOKS BETTER THAN AN AGING LEBRON IN THIS YEARS FINALS.

July 31, 2016
Bron won't be close longevity wise he still relies heavily on athleticism by 31 Kobe and MJ were gettin it done wit skill cause when you can't outperform the competition based on sheer athleticism things like a consistent jumper and post game will keep you at the top

March 23, 2017
The LeBron stanning has to stop his mid range jumper is lackluster, but he can finish at the hoop. He is durable. His game wont age well though. Can you imagine him being MVP and Champion at 36 or being a 40 year old with a 40 point game?

June 19, 2017
Lebron will be 34 after next year. I supposed to be ok with the Lakers trading away their youth for a guy who relies on his athleticism for most of his offense?

July 17, 2017
lebron aint getting any more championships

he gonna start to fall off starting this season

at least they fluked their way to a championship last year

Nov 28, 2017
He will become Atlanta Josh Smith

March 2, 2019
This POS Lebron came to the west coast to fall off. Fucck this nikka he shoulda came after Miami

July 25, 2019
I don't think LeBron's game is going to age as well as many think.

He relies a lot on strength, athleticism, and explosiveness all are deteriorating assets as you get older.

He doesn't have a post game or a nice mid range jay he can go to, his defense has already shown a dramatic drop off.
No lies told. :francis:

He better seriously work on both within the next 2-3 season or shyt gonna get ugly.

There's literally hundreds of comments like these :dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
June 14, 2012

February 13, 2013 What happens once Lebron James...

June 16, 2014

June 18, 2014

October 30, 2014 LeBron Lost His Athleticism

Oct 29, 2015

November 25, 2015

April 13, 2016

June 5, 2016 (when he thought LeBron was about to lose to the Warriors)

June 6, 2016

July 31, 2016

March 23, 2017

June 19, 2017

July 17, 2017

Nov 28, 2017

March 2, 2019

July 25, 2019

There's literally hundreds of comments like these :dead:
I didn't factor in PEDS :manny:, after that 2 week Miami vacation mid season it's been different.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Also, these name changes I never caught. Who knew that @Low quality poster is "MrScum" and @Donald Trumps Twitter is "Big L Was the Biggest W"?

Damn I'm wondering how I didn't get caught saying some slick shyt. Lord knows I have. :lolbron:

I'm well past the LeBron hate stage of my life. I didn't like the Miami stunt but now everyone is doing it. :yeshrug:

At this point I still think Jordan is greater but I give him props now.
You probably did man, I only posted 5% of the shyt out there.

Left out entire threads like Just Realized It's Very Likely LeBron Won't Win A Ring Again | Can't Win Without Wade?
The homie turns 30 tomorrow :wow:. What chances do you guys give him for winning another title?

If he ends his career with only 2 (with wade/bosh :umad:) he'll barley crop the top 10 oat imo.

and bump up Wade a few spots for being the reason he has titles in the 1rd place :troll:

pky7eqv.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I didn't factor in PEDS :manny:, after that 2 week Miami vacation mid season it's been different.

They were projecting a drop in athleticism, but that Miami Special Sauce extended that period :blessed:
Conspiracy theories for excuses :mjlol:

Dumbass "bu bu but athleticism!" shyt as if Bron's athelticism is what led the league in assists last year, has him shooting 41% from 3pt this year, and is shooting fadeaways like he invented the shot. :wow: