Ancient Egyptian Tombs With Eye-Popping Murals Discovered In egypt

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
But y'all are just as bad as cacs with this Egypt thing.
They're not you people,it is not your culture.
What about the other black kingdoms in other parts of Africa?
I do not care if Ramses was white as Justin beiber or was dark as akon, as it still doesn't change the modern struggles black people face.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
I do not care if Ramses was white as Justin beiber or was dark as akon, as it still doesn't change the modern struggles black people face.
You forgot to mention black on black crime :mjpls:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n9g55zeeca1qcrptyo1_400.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

We're focused on the kingdoms that whites have lied about, this has nothing to do with other kingdoms nor does it have anything to do with modern Black struggles, this is about truth and lies, and white people have been lying about Egypt for more than 100 years, if it wasn't important, they wouldn't go to the extent they do to lie.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
We're focused on the kingdoms that whites have lied about, this has nothing to do with other kingdoms nor does it have anything to do with modern Black struggles, this is about truth and lies, and white people have been lying about Egypt for more than 100 years, if it wasn't important, they wouldn't go to the extent they do to lie.
Lmao bruh had the audacity to say we are as bad as cacs in changing history. I want to see links of us painting Vikings black. Let me know when they cast Denzel as Julius Ceasar in the next Roman epic :heh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you say this when white people all claim Romans and Greeks for their culture?? This isn't about wanting to claim Egyptian, it's about demystifying the lies told by whites for hundreds of years.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
o-EGYPT-TOMB-FIND-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-TOMB-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-TOMB-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-TOMB-900.jpg

o-EGYPT-TOMB-900.jpg

Archaeologists in Egypt say they've discovered not one, but two beautifully decorated ancient tombs near the historic city of Luxor.

The tombs, found earlier this month in the Sheikh Abd el-Qurna ('Tombs of the Nobles') archaeological site, are believed to date back to the 18th Dynasty of the Egyptian New Kingdom (1543-1292 B.C.), according to a written statement from The American Research Center in Egypt. Both were covered in hieroglyphics and colorful murals on plaster depicting the tomb's owners, who are believed to be father and son.

Both tombs contain debris and evidence of ancient looting and vandalism, according to the statement. The tombs share a courtyard with the Tomb of Djehuty, which was commissioned by a royal cupbearer for the pharaohs Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III, Discovery reported.

A god's doorkeeper and his wife. The first tomb, discovered on Mar. 2, belongs to an Amenhotep (doorkeeper to the Egyptian god Amun) surnamed Rabiu, and his wife, Satamen.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/ancient-egypt-tombs-luxor_n_6855154.html

I can't believe some black person broke inside of this tomb and painted all the "white" Egyptians Black. :troll:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little cac saids:

tumblr_ndwujgDYMh1r1uuc8o1_500.jpg

I say:

http://sancophaleague.tumblr.com/post/108940855695/when-you-dont-give-a-fukk-about-a-white-womens

(you have to go to the link for it to play. wish I could embed it)