And Now Something Different: BMX In Dubai

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Coli heads are ignorant when it comes to other Sports.

It's all American Football and NBA, PERIOD.

Almost no Tennis or Baseball. The few Tennis threads are usually about my future baby mama Serena. You can forget about Hockey and football(soccer) is pretty much non existent to them.
Most of these clones never played or even remember what a volleyball looks like. :russ:
It's like this: I look at most COli sports heads almost the same way i do those rednecks talking about Nascar: They know a whole lot about the sport they LOVE and absolutely zero about anything else.

Last edited:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey

Almost no Tennis or Baseball. The few Tennis threads are usually about my future baby mama Serena. You can forget about Hockey and football(soccer) is pretty much non existent to them.
Most of these clones never played or even remember what a volleyball looks like. :russ:
It's like this: I look at most COli sports heads almost the same way i do those rednecks talking about Nascar: They know a whole lot about the sport they LOVE and absolutely zero about anything else.
:russell: next please

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

It's like this: I look at most COli sports heads almost the same way i do those
rednecks talking about Nascar: They know a whole lot about the sport they LOVE and absolutely zero about anything else.

Played a ton of sports growing up.basketball, rugby, hockey, swimming, volleyball, karate, cricket, table tennis, a little actual tennis (not enough considering my desk mate was top 2 in my country) rode bikes

Watch a lot of these events from time to time but realistically many events don't have that many eyes on it as nba, football and soccer..so you cant have convos about other lesser broadcasted events without the faith others saw it

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Played a ton of sports growing up.basketball, rugby, hockey, swimming, volleyball, karate, cricket, table tennis, a little actual tennis (not enough considering my desk mate was top 2 in my country) rode bikes

Watch a lot of these events from time to time but realistically many events don't have that many eyes on it as nba, football and soccer..so you cant have convos about other lesser broadcasted events without the faith others saw it
Im always open for discussion about other sports that interest me. I may sometimes poke fun at MLB and Baseball because it's irrelevant to me. But in reality i am still very interested in football/soccer, VolleyBall and to some degree tennis