Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So in a thread supporting women regarding rape culture, without finger pointing at anyone, just supporting women, we have fools going out of their way to hate women, hate on OP, and even a white Jewish person accusing a black guy of being white? lol, never change locker room

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
these devils need to pay but aren’t you arguing with me HL about our justice system locking too many people up?

Are you fukking serious with that shyt? :dwillhuh:

You don't see the issue with locking up huge #'s of Black men for drug and property crimes or minor assault, or demanding that the people already serving time in prison get even longer sentences, at the same time you're letting the vast majority of fukking rapists go free?

This is just proof, in this thread are simultaneously people trying to deflect by claiming I talk about ending mass incarceration too much while others pretend that I avoid it.

:snoop:

@Rhakim wants to take a sensitive issue to make his comeback after being exposed as a democrat shill. I see ya breh. Not derailing the thread but folks aint slick
I've been back for a month breh and this issue is controversial as fukk.:mjlol:

Literally everyone who posts in HL knows that I hate the democrats and shyt on most of them most of the time, but you do you. Get off my dikk, you stayed in my mentions while I was away more than anyone else.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m confused what did @Rhakim do?

this obviously can deter a woman from reporting a crime

I don’t get the issue here
:sas2:the people who one star threads like this......tells a lot about a person's character
This is from 2 years ago, but FACTS have been posted throughout this thread.....​

@Rhakim :wow:

Always insightful

Thanks brehs, this has definitely been an effective exposal thread but I think a lot of good brehs are learning some new shyt too. I just hope we keep moving forward with it and recognize that rape and sexual assault ain't taken seriously by the cops or by our justice system and support our women who are victimized as much as we possibly can. Because they ain't gonna get that support from the official structures.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Are you fukking serious with that shyt? :dwillhuh:

You don't see the issue with locking up huge #'s of Black men for drug and property crimes or minor assault, or demanding that the people already serving time in prison get even longer sentences, at the same time you're letting the vast majority of fukking rapists go free?

This is just proof, in this thread are simultaneously people trying to deflect by claiming I talk about ending mass incarceration too much while others pretend that I avoid it.

:snoop:

I've been back for a month breh and this issue is controversial as fukk.:mjlol:

Literally everyone who posts in HL knows that I hate the democrats and shyt on most of them most of the time, but you do you. Get off my dikk, you stayed in my mentions while I was away more than anyone else.
I’m not talking about petty crimes. When did you ever see me reference petty crimes?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
White men are the ones committing the majority of the rapes in this country. If white men wasnt the ones doing most of the raping rape would be taken more seriously. How many times does it need to be said? Most of the crime in this country is committed by white people and yet they dont get convicted and incarcerated more than black and latino people. The so called justice system is very much against black people and at the same time very much in favor of white (white adjacent like zimmerman) people. The shyt will never change as long as people keep believing that the justice system aint racist or knowing it is racist and not doing anything to fix it for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
More straw man. So the claim that 49 of 50 alleged rapists go free was made up. That's all I was curious about:manny:

I don't think you know what "made up" means.

But keep exposing that playing semantics with the #'s to deflect is literally the only thing in this thread that you care about, and actually addressing the vast majority of rapists who go free isn't worth your time.

The article that stated over 200,000 rape kits remained untested....what, you think those were "grab a boob" kits? You don't think those were really rape kits? The article that said serial rapists commit an average of 7 to 11 rapes before being caught the first time....that doesn't bother you? Detroit alone having the DNA of over 800 serial rapists in their system that they hadn't gone after yet with around 50 having already been documented to be behind 10-15 confirmed rapes...that's not something you're curious about? Multiple documented stories of women going to the cops with the most airtight rape cases and still the cops not doing shyt, even when there are multiple accusers who don't know each other with the same report....that ain't worth your time?

And racism is a massive issue in the justice system, but I'm pretty sure the cops in Detroit weren't storing 11,000+ rape kits in a warehouse and letting them sit there untested for over 20 years in order to protect White men. By and large, unless they have a particular person they want to get at then they don't care about rape full stop, and they care even less about Black women (or men) who are raped regardless of the ethnicity of the person who rape them.

Yeah, finding out that SOME of the 100,000+ perps who are staying free each year are simply people who committed "forced sex acts" rather than "whatever @SupaHotIce's definition of rape is" because there is no one single definition of rape and documentation varies between jurisdictions, that's really the only issue that needs to be addressed.