Andrade wins US Title at MSG house show

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
When was Nak US champ? :gucci:

Last year he won it in the Summer and ran with it for like 5-6 months. He faced Seth Rollins at Survivor Series in the IC champ vs US champ match. He lost it to Rusev somewhere between December and the Rumble, then at the Rumble he won it back, then the next SD Live, a botched kickout led to him dropping it to R-Truth. :mjlit:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Andrade is going to be a in a great spot and his reign has a lot of potential given the kind of in-ring talent he is. He can cook with Humberto, Aleister, Ricochet, Alexander, Rey, even Murphy or Samoa Joe if they want to go that route.

Breh should at least carry the strap through Mania.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Last year he won it in the Summer and ran with it for like 5-6 months. He faced Seth Rollins at Survivor Series in the IC champ vs US champ match. He lost it to Rusev somewhere between December and the Rumble, then at the Rumble he won it back, then the next SD Live, a botched kickout led to him dropping it to R-Truth. :mjlit:
:mindblown:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

After they ruined him and AJ's feud, starting with their Mania match, he pretty much has gone on to hold either the IC or US belts for 5 months a piece. He's competed the last 2 Survivor Series with a belt. :manny:

The runs just aren't memorable because there is virtually no booking for SD Live's mid-card title.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
After they ruined him and AJ's feud, starting with their Mania match, he pretty much has gone on to hold either the IC or US belts for 5 months a piece. He's competed the last 2 Survivor Series with a belt. :manny:

The runs just aren't memorable because there is virtually no booking for SD Live's mid-card title.
Breh I had to Google this

He's IC champ and there's a new belt??? I'm so out of the loop :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Andrade is going to be a in a great spot and his reign has a lot of potential given the kind of in-ring talent he is. He can cook with Humberto, Aleister, Ricochet, Alexander, Rey, even Murphy or Samoa Joe if they want to go that route.

RAW has too much mid card talent to let Andrade's reign go to waste, but it's Vince's show so expect some stupid bullshyt short reign.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

So, apart from Samoa Joe, basically the Cruiserweight division.

Elevating the Cruiserweight title to Smackdown's male World Title makes all the sense in the world.

The depth, the matchups. People really don't understand the embarrassment of riches WWE has for such a division.

More than enough for a 30 man Rumble. That's how much.

I love Full Sail but it's a step back because Vince won't step aside.

:mjcry:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
So, apart from Samoa Joe, basically the Cruiserweight division.

Elevating the Cruiserweight title to Smackdown's male World Title makes all the sense in the world.

The depth, the matchups. People really don't understand the embarrassment of riches WWE has for such a division.

More than enough for a 30 man Rumble. That's how much.

I love Full Sail but it's a step back because Vince won't step aside.

:mjcry:

If heel/face alignments didn't matter, then you open it up to Drew McIntyre, Rollins, etc. There's a ton of ways they can go with this.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
If heel/face alignments didn't matter, then you open it up to Drew McIntyre, Rollins, etc. There's a ton of ways they can go with this.

Oh agreed the possibilities are endless.

( I'm just tangentially airing my disappointment with the Cruiserweight division and the irony behind it. )

I also want to see a bunch of hosses converge around a title at some point. It'd be cool to see the IC title become a hoss workrate belt.

WWE really has a diverse range of talent at different sizes.

The question is what number do you limit a division to? Keeping in mind a preference for fresh matchups and meaningful title reigns.