Singles Andre 3000 joins Instagram/Drops Two Songs

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He should have came out as Lauren Benjamin and just changed his persona to push these tracks out

Just have a completely separate career with no expectations

then again, he is doing what he loves and wants so who am I to say?

I enjoyed it, will probably play it again in a few years.

was just thinking about dying to live last night... maggot brain is a classic but it will always be forgotten.... dying to live was a homage to that and never got any reception or credit. I hope he's happy and understands that the original doesnt get credit either. Dying to live was a great tribute that was masterfully done as well.
Dyin To Live is :wow:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No one is disrespecting him. It's just a lotta folks don't like all the praise he gets since he's never dropped a legit solo album. I love 3k, but these songs ain't nothing special.
That doesn't even make sense he was once half of a duo that dropped 5 albums, all critically acclaimed. That should be enough to praise.
I praise both almost equally for Outkast but Andre more cause 9 times outta 10 he was iller on the mic.

People just hate on hipster black people that get mad props in this internet generation. Same thing with Frank Ocean, Gambino and other such "weirdos". Now if he starts shooting and dissing black people and punches a black feminist, I bet they'll start fukking with him.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That doesn't even make sense he was once half of a duo that dropped 5 albums, all critically acclaimed. That should be enough to praise.
I praise both almost equally for Outkast but Andre more cause 9 times outta 10 he was iller on the mic.

People just hate on hipster black people that get mad props in this internet generation. Same thing with Frank Ocean, Gambino and other such "weirdos". Now if he starts shooting and dissing black people and punches a black feminist, I bet they'll start fukking with him.

I know this. but this is what it seems a lot of folks are using as criteria to discredit him as a rapper.