Andre 3000 spreads rumor that DJ Quik has AIDS

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
There is lots of gossiping in here.
I am going to defend Quik.
Firstly the drug thing. Speed isn't Meth .
Speed is like class C and Meth is Class A...
Also when he talked about speed, everybody was rapping about drugs.
Enough of that though.. this man is still putting out quality music and has done for decades without any true breaks. He deserved that unsung. When he had that opus after Mausberg died, he was DJing for Game on Games tour.. then more albuns came.

Quik has also continued to put on shows for 20 years. He can't be that crazy to do this. You gotta perform, rehearse.

Quik is a legend in music not just hip-hop.
He is a musician and actually a true MC. Don't get twisted on his lyrics. He is not far from the top 20 in rapping and top 5 as a producer .. if not too 3.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Enough of that though.. this man is still putting out quality music and has done for decades without any true breaks. He deserved that unsung. When he had that opus after Mausberg died, he was DJing for Game on Games tour.. then more albuns came.

Quik has also continued to put on shows for 20 years. He can't be that crazy to do this. You gotta perform, rehearse.

He is a musician and actually a true MC. Don't get twisted on his lyrics. He is not far from the top 20 in rapping and top 5 as a producer .. if not too 3.

Who said he isn't a legend? Quik is top 5 producer to me.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

He's a genius a legend and an icon but he has dabbled in drugs and does have mental issues.

Sometimes all the above is true and it doesn't take away from his ability as a creator.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Quik is the man but do y’all ever read his tweets or posts :patrice:

He just has a weird vibe about him , he’s the GOAT tho:leostare: