Andre Ward working out in 50 cents Gym

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Who the fukk is these bums your posting:mindblown:

Only the bolded is worth entertaining

Chavez people said was a C class fighter who didnt open up and still landed 48% of his shots, not to mention he ended Sergio's career in a loss

Williams a blown up WW who got the shyt boxed out him by D class Quitana

Pavlik a shot post Bhop recovering alcoholic who put his china chinned ass on the canvas, and gave him all hell before the fluke cut winning between 4-6 rounds, some say he won. A Pavlik who when prime couldnt even win 1 round on a 40+ year old Bhop....

Margarito- Are you really posting one sided ass whippings like that added to his stock or something, yall funny why should I even bother:heh:

no they aint bums :snoop:

they are world level fighters at that weight :snoop:

theres a reason chavez couldnt open up. its called getting outboxed :bryan:. it was only because sergio tired that chavez had success at the end of the fight. :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
@Skip b

if you want to nitpick sergios resume like that then just take a look at GGGs resume. :snoop:

All Star
Daps
Lets not act like his division wasnt filled with C and B level at best fighters, not to mention they were already shopworn when Ward got to them, plus that was like 3 years ago now the super 6 meant shyt
Let's not act like nobody was calling Kessler/Abraham or Froch B-C level/shopworn fighters in 2009, either. Abraham is literally the only guy who was exposed before he fought Ward. This whole revisionist history shyt doesn't fly.

What's next for him?

No clue. He's beat everybody at 168. Other than seeing how Chavez Jr. looks at 168, he should consider Bute and Froch in Quebec/Nottingham or move up to 175.

Even if does that successfully, I'm sure there will be critics...

I don't hate him but he's a punk ass bytch negga. He has so many good fights that he could have made. Negga is stupid. It's not like he caking like Floyd. Dude dead ass sitting out

:stopitslime:Like who? And don't say Bute.