Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This "Future Party" shyt looks trash trash.

Once again gotta give @FAH1223 the props:

Some of those ideas Yang has aren't just bad, they're dangerously bad, and they indicate a thought process that could go south in a lot of other ways too. There was Peter Thiel-type stuff in there, the sort of assumptions that tech and a business mindset are going to solve everything with a blindness to how tech and business mindsets are making the world worse at this very moment.
That to me shows a mindset of "the business world knows the right way to be doing things and we should be replacing a lot of human jobs with tech." Things like turning government functions over to AI, turning psychological interventions over to AI, using geoengineering to solve climate change rather than addressing resource use...those aren't just wrong to me, those suggest to me that he's internalized some really bad ideas from the tech sector.

So then I look at his resume, see he bounced from corporate law to celebrity philanthropy to test prep to startup incubation...that's not alleviating any fears. That all revolves around the same network of ideas that I distrust.
All praise to @FAH1223 for posting an article that showed me the light on Yang very early. The pro-rich, pro-corporate, pro-'meritocracy', pro-police, pro-Israel wing of upper middle class democratic elites has got to be salivating over him right now.