Angela Rye calls for the coalition of all non-white folks, " it needs to be black and brown; Asian"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh I get it. So because she said Asian which maybe wasn't the smartest idea.. we are supposed to tear down her accomplishments and disregard her voice even tho she's one of the few with a mainstream platform out there every day speaking out against the Trump administration and reporting what's going on behind the scenes and how it can affect your daily life.

Shut the fukk up

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Oh I get it. So because she said Asian which maybe wasn't the smartest idea.. we are supposed to tear down her accomplishments and disregard her voice even tho she's one of the few with a mainstream platform out there every day speaking out against the Trump administration and reporting what's going on behind the scenes and how it can affect your daily life.

Shut the fukk up

where did I insinuate any of that?

2012 posters woat.

FOH fake troll militant. :camby:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
nah-man.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
We have forged coalitions with them for years and the love is rarely reciprocated, and in some cases they working against us FOR the white man.

Remember Black Panther and FBI informant Brotha Richard Aoki

richard_aoki.jpg

Richard Aoki - Wikipedia

We all we got. Focus on us. We not even on the same page with each other. Them other races are lock and step with each other . When these elite negroes finally realize that, we will be better off.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Right, because black people are so united that we couldn't benefit from bridge-building with other victims of white supremacy :martin:

In before dumb/smart nikkas hit the predictable BUT THEY HATE US :comeon:
We tried this during Nam when whites were bombing asians to pieces

How'd that work out? :jbhmm:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Remember Black Panther and FBI informant Brotha Richard Aoki

Richard Aoki - Wikipedia

It's rather disingenuous to cite this as an example of why coalitions and inter-ethnic collaboration should be shunned. For one, this is a single example. What other examples do you have of non-Afrikan imformants in majority-Afrikan organizations? You make it sound like it is some epidemic that we keep falling for time after time.

There were tons of Afrikan informants in the BPP and other organizations, is the takeaway from that fact that we shouldn't try building with each other and just focus on our individual families or something? :dead:

To be clear, my position is fukk anyone who is racist towards us, but there are good people of all backgrounds interested in and working towards justice.