her real hair is long.
Angela-Simmons-Natural-Hair.jpg

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
her mom is in the skirt suit
041012-fashion-twitpic-rev-run.jpg

:mindblown:

Oh that's right..They are a blended family...I stand corrected. Women like her scare me though. There's really no reason to be that sloppy ever. It's not like she has school, work and other things to tend to. She's just lazy and that's unacceptable to me. She isn't really thick. She's out of shape.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Vanessa got those titties. :takedat: We gotta find a way to combine 'em.

tumblr_m8mrt68gX81qjx3f0o1_500.jpg

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:mindblown:

Oh that's right..They are a blended family...I stand corrected. Women like her scare me though. There's really no reason to be that sloppy ever. It's not like she has school, work and other things to tend to. She's just lazy and that's unacceptable to me. She isn't really thick. She's out of shape.

:wtf: She isn't sloppy, she just has alot of dimples in her ass... It isn't like her stomach is all sloppy. She is actually good looking...

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:wtf: She isn't sloppy, she just has alot of dimples in her ass... It isn't like her stomach is all sloppy. She is actually good looking...

I actually think she is pretty, her sister is too. Both good looking sistas. I'm more into her sistas body type though. Angela looks sloppy to me. Those dimples are scust breh. I'm thinking long term in the investment. Those are warning signs and you'll end up on the internet complaining about your overweight wife and sexless marriage.