Anime watchers, can we admit that Bleach is shytting on One Piece right now?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He’s a casual.

Jujutsu and Demon Slayer shytting on these :hubie:

Hunter x Hunter is good though

His list really is awful in terms of recommending something for a beginner. You don’t suggest someone start with series that have 1000 episodes stretched razor thin with canon material mixed with god awful filler and another that’s unfinished. Even hardcore fans of those manga series drop the anime.

You should start with something short or a movie.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The 1000 Year Blood War starts off flames but then it falls of a cliff hard due to executive meddling.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
One piece is the GOAT anime. Better then Bleach, Naurto, Dbz whatever you wanna compare it to.

Rell Shyt
It's the goat series, but it's actual anime adaption gets destroyed by Toei's pacing halfway through part 1.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

That 1P shyt is the truth :russ:

My boy who rates 1P as the king of Anime/Manga doesn't stop, but it's funny that he only started acting a fool not too long ago:mjgrin:....I know it's because this man doesn't read.

After the dust settled, I dead ass think AoT was one of the best Mangas/Anime I read/watched, personally.

One thing I can't stand is fillers, I just finished the original bleach and skipped a bunch of shyt. Also that's why I didn't finish watching Naruto, I skipped so much shyt and read what I missed and watched what was important.

I learned I've always been a Seinen, kinda of guy. I was talking anime with someone at a convention and they explained it to me.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I waited years to see this bankai

still don't get why yachiru couldn't use her copy shikai to change her bone back though:yeshrug:
but it was nice to see kenpachi shine though.