Anonymous 'knocks out' Mossad website over Israel’s Gaza offensive

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You posted an article from an Iranian source .

OP has been changed from a Presstv link to an RT news link, hope that makes you happy.

It's not that serious either way, i didn't write the article to begin with.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
just seeing failed Isreali :cape:taking cheap shots at OP :to:
have you seen mirage men? It's about how the government purposely allowed loonies to go "search for aliens" to keep them off the trail of the US airforce secret programs. They drove some people crazy doing it.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
have you seen mirage men? It's about how the government purposely allowed loonies to go "search for aliens" to keep them off the trail of the US airforce secret programs. They drove some people crazy doing it.

no , only the reptilians and Sean Hannity adopting one

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i pretty much co-sign anonymous, if its true they might not want that beef but im not sure how powerful they are :manny:. i may know someone capable of being in it but i only met him once before and knew him via association

anon is just another mossad/cia front:bryan:

the jewish illuminati planted anon to take out mossad to get more support for israel but its just mossad working mossad :bryan:

the zionists made that guy via mind control not wear a shirt under his fleece and hold a knife to discredit him when he would expose them but he is really working for them :bryan:

coast to coast is run by the illuminati and the proof is that george noory is egyptian :bryan:

im a misinformation agent :bryan:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
You posted an article from an Iranian source that has as much credibility as Storm Front and the like. You then proceeded to "justify" that article with another article that was related (hacking) but had absolutely nothing to do with your OP.

Bolded is ironic because the Coli caters to bigots like you and allows your bullshyt threads in a place called "Free Speech".

Again, I'll repeat what @88m3 said that you're beyond ignorant. Quit trolling with your anti-Jew barrage.

as opposed to your both anti gentile barrage....