Daps
Reppin
syrup village
lol he Foxed that.
Made a point.
Linked to a very partial source
Source is questioned
Link to anther source as if it supports your original source
Find out the new source says nothing to the original point.
He's only missing a pretty white girl to distract us from it all...

funny-gifs-breaking-news-on-fox.gif
look at those jiggling titties :clap: wood choppa

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Well the moronic OP aside, Mossad does have a branch that deals in assassination, kidnapping etc., what you would call "black ops". It's called "Kidon". The movie "Munich" with Eric Bana portrayed the first operation of Kidon some 40 years ago.

But they don't have 30000 operatives, the number is probably closer to 100 at any given time. And they generally have short careers since that kind of work takes its psychological toll very quickly.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Well the moronic OP aside, Mossad does have a branch that deals in assassination, kidnapping etc., what you would call "black ops". It's called "Kidon". The movie "Munich" with Eric Bana portrayed the first operation of Kidon some 40 years ago.

If you found it moronic blame the guy who wrote it.

It say's he's a representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts.

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why temp fate?
if you scared, say you scared :laff: them cacs aren't fate, they're nerds addicted to online forums like many of us.

i just want the mods to understand y'all can breathe easier about them 3chan fakkits. they aren't going to projectcovo us

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
if you scared, say you scared :laff: them cacs aren't fate, they're nerds addicted to online forums like many of us.

i just want the mods to understand y'all can breathe easier about them 3chan fakkits. they aren't going to projectcovo us
:manny:
seeing as how groups like that are hardly of ONE mindset it only takes 1 guy getting bored. Me personally I like this site, no sense in having to recreate it somewhere else because it get's redirected to pages full of dic pics.