Another Big Win For Putin!!!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C.A.R.A needs to be ready for the Russo support with either Putin or the communists/soviet nationalists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
funny to me how even after all this ukraine bullshyt and syria bullshyt unfolding in REAL time, that people still ignore how Russia gets down when it comes to inflaming notions.

I mean hell, we have proof that ISIS's "hacking squad" is low-key another russian intelligence operation.

Russians hacked the DNC.

and now we have info that they're exporting hooligans to disrupt sporting events.

I mean, this isn't corner, tin-foil shyt...MI6 is saying this.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
funny to me how even after all this ukraine bullshyt and syria bullshyt unfolding in REAL time, that people still ignore how Russia gets down when it comes to inflaming notions.

I mean hell, we have proof that ISIS's "hacking squad" is low-key another russian intelligence operation.

Russians hacked the DNC.

and now we have info that they're exporting hooligans to disrupt sporting events.

I mean, this isn't corner, tin-foil shyt...MI6 is saying this.

right

interesting the New Zealand angle coming up again as they(and Canada) have been used for years to source passports for countries for their spies

We got lucky when that SVR colonel came over

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
right

interesting the New Zealand angle coming up again as they(and Canada) have been used for years to source passports for countries for their spies

I mean we KEEP catching Russians as illegals. I mean they're clearly exploiting that white supremacy to keep living in the West

Every other week it seems theres a spy being caught now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
right

The fact i'm still hearing about Alexandr Poteyev after all these years :wow:

The CIA outchea boy :whoo:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thud of Retribution Reverberates in Russia

Sports of The Times

By MICHAEL POWELL JUNE 17, 2016

18POWELL1-master768.jpg

Sebastian Coe, center, and Rune Andersen, right, of the I.A.A.F., barred Russian athletes over systemic doping findings. CreditLeonhard Foeger/Reuters

So the bear will be left to wander the athletic wilderness this August.

For years, haltingly at first and now with eloquence, some elite athletes have spoken of ridding their sports of doping and the accompanying clouds over grand accomplishment.

Last March in Oslo, I talked with the American biathlete Lowell Bailey. “Are we supposed to just accept that we’re not nearly as clean as we thought?” he said.

He answered his question with a shake of the head: “You want repercussions, some sort of retribution.”

Repercussion and retribution arrived Friday with a thud. The chiefs of international track and field barred the participation of Russia in the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. A global superpower, Russia had engaged in top-down and systematic doping of its elite athletes and covered it up, they said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/sports/a-thud-of-retribution-reverberates-in-russia.html

continued in link

Last edited: