Another reason not to take TIP serious with his fake-activism

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not long ago when a white Man hit a Black Woman in the face.....Tip immediately went to his IG and started flaming flames about "protecting the Black Woman"

now I've been waiting for him to comment on the Disney incident where the Brother was brutally beating up multiple black women like they were Men, and nothing at all from Tip....no outrage, he didn't tell GAME, SNOOP, KENDRICK, etc to go and "handle that" like he did with the incident in Texas.

I dont see how people don't see through this hypocritical ass dude

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He's a rapper/entertainer. Of course he isn't 100% sincere with this kind of shyt. Stop looking up to these people they just want to remain relevant.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
now I've been waiting for him to comment on the Disney incident where the Brother was brutally beating up multiple black women like they were Men, and nothing at all from Tip....no outrage, he didn't tell GAME, SNOOP, KENDRICK, etc to go and "handle that" like he did with the incident in Texas.

But this doesnt make sense.....People visit Disney from all over the world. Why do u assume the ones in that incident are from Cali? There is no info on where those people were from yet u expect TIP to tell Game and Snoop to ride? The white man who tried to intervene was from Texas not Cali. So why are u assuming that group was from Cali when no news outlet has given any info on where they are from? How do u expect someone to ride on someone when we dont know where they live?

:patrice:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Not long ago when a white Man hit a Black Woman in the face.....Tip immediately went to his IG and started flaming flames about "protecting the Black Woman"

TI, is a fraud fake activist ass clout chasing clown.... can’t even treat his wife right.

You let a nikka use some big words and he think he al Sharpton

But I guarantee you've listened to 10 songs about killing nikkas today...

Whether "take activist" or whatever at least that man does try to preach positivity in some kind of way

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ol girl spit on him :pacspit:

Dude punched his girl :birdman:
He was told his girl hit his mama :ufdup::demonic:

You the last person that need to be talking about being taken seriously:camby:

Waiting on other nikkas cause you aint bout shyt:rudy:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
OP is right but the coli so obsessed with hating white people that they are turning it around on op.