Another White Identity Extremist Attack... Lady rams her car into sheriffs station, Florida.:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Car crashes into sheriff's office substation

Woman Crashes Car Filled With ‘Accelerants’ Into Broward County Sheriff’s Office

The Broward County Sheriff’s office announced Monday that a woman had crashed a car filled with “accelerants” into a department satellite :gucci:

According to a statement from BSO, the incident happened just before 11:30 am ET.

The unnamed woman drove a Toyota Camry into the community service room of the sheriff’s South BrowardOffice. Following impact, the car reportedly caught on fire.

broward_county_sheriff_scott_israel.jpg

PARKLAND, FL – FEBRUARY 15: Florida Governor Rick Scott,(R), and Broward County Sheriff, Scott Israel (L), walk up to the media to speak about the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where 17 people were killed yesterday, on February 15, 2018 in Parkland, Florida. Police arrested the suspect after a short manhunt, and have identified him as 19 year old former student Nikolas Cruz. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)

car_crashes_into_broward_sheriff_office_parkland.jpg

PARKLAND, FL – FEBRUARY 15: Broward County Sheriff, Scott Israel (C), Florida Governor Rick Scott,(R),and Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi,(L), speak to the media about the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where 17 people were killed yesterday, on February 15, 2018 in Parkland, Florida. Police arrested the suspect after a short manhunt, and have identified him as 19 year old former student Nikolas Cruz. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)

The female driver was removed from the wreck by BSO employees and is currently being treated for third-degree burns at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Florida. One other BSO employee was reportedly injured in the wreck, but her injuries are not believed to be serious.

The Broward County Sheriff’s office has been harshly criticized both for its response to the Parkland shooting and its handling of tips regarding to shooter Nikolas Cruz during the year leading up to the shooting.

Just last week, Senate Judiciary chairman Chuck Grassley harshly criticized Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for publicly touting gun control on national television but declining an invitation to testify before Congress in a hearing on the shooting. (RELATED: Grassley Tears Into Sheriff Scott Israel For Skipping Parkland Hearing)

BSO also recently released footage of former Marjory Stoneman Douglass High School deputy Scot Peterson’s inaction during the shooting.

WATCH:

Israel’s office said the video “speaks for itself.”

This is a developing story. The Daily Caller will update the piece with new information as it becomes available.

Follow Datoc on Twitter and Facebook

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Article didn't indicate White Identity though. Could be an Islamist for all we know. Regardless......rep for the first person to insert Bugs Bunny Death Star gif.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha: I'm saying though. That Pulse night club shooting turned out to be an Islamic militant. Point is though, the article didn't indicate she's a white identity type. Don't know what her story is at this point. Wouldn't surprise me if she is a race soldier though. Sovereign Citizen type, Phineas Priesthood, etc., who knows.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: I'm saying though. That Pulse night club shooting turned out to be an Islamic militant. Point is though, the article didn't indicate she's a white identity type. Don't know what her story is at this point. Wouldn't surprise me if she is a race soldier though. Sovereign Citizen type, Phineas Priesthood, etc., who knows.
Nope he was a scorned fakkit

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The unnamed woman drove a Toyota Camry into the community service room of the sheriff’s South BrowardOffice.

Florida the gift that keeps on giving:mjlol:

Her crazy ass was on her naked gun shyt

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

You know whenever a non white does some heinous shyt they got that damned mugshot front and center tho... :beli: they know who did it, they should just release the info. them hiding it is a tell tale sign...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Going be harder and harder for these politicians to avoid saying white domestic terrorism. Obama fukked up setting the precedent where he wouldn't say muslim or islamic terrorist. These cacs going use that same logic to avoid calling this type of stuff what it is

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know whenever a non white does some heinous shyt they got that damned mugshot front and center tho... :beli: they know who did it, they should just release the info. them hiding it is a tell tale sign...

I don't entirely disagree with you, but you know what's crazy? Numerous times I've read the same sentiments from racist whites online after an incident where they swear it was one of us. I think too many folks might be kinda quick to get suspicious on why the complete story didn't come out immediately. It's going to come out who she was regardless of when. Besides, she's got third degree burns, she was fukked up pretty bad I'm thinking. Those articles didn't indicate they had her identity either, did they? Unless I missed it.